writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Originally posted by london a-z+Aug 8 2005, 02:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (london a-z - Aug 8 2005, 02:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DagmarOnasis@Mar 20 2005, 03:07 PM

jeloewhlcraction.jpg

neasjeloeWC.jpg

jeloethis.jpg

jeloebr.jpg

Jeloe. London 2005

that jeloe piece with blatently bites Dels! :hatred:

[/b]

No disrespect meant towards any writers but Jeloe had never even heard of Dels until he got to London this time around. I guarantee you he didnt bite that dudes shit. So put away your heated face icon and relax.

-dagmar

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by cool kid@Jun 11 2005, 11:41 AM

all i gotta say is if America had a transit system as big as Europe's our shit would be just as crushed. POINT BLANK

and if we had people who dont care about graffiti like the europeans then we would be walking around and just writing on everyhting with people watching an dnot caring

i really hate it when flicks like this get posted because there has to be some story behind this shit someone isnt telling. you cant just paint metro infront of people-- plus it looks like the dude is painting a wholecar which wouldnt be possible if the train was in service and about to bounce. just tell us what is going on in this picture so i can sleep tonight!

ok.. it is possible to hit a whole train while in service

i have seen videos

all you do it get Jumbo caps.. 5 or more guys and 1 guy stays inside and keeps pulling theBreak lever thing they have in the cars....

IT IS POSSIBLE

As your were not part of the action, how can you judge ?

Originally posted by Mistery+Aug 20 2005, 09:47 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mistery - Aug 20 2005, 09:47 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-H. Lecter@Apr 15 2005, 03:11 PM

Bangkok

Sickneessss

Looks like  Flipone~

Baa baa baw baw!

ok this kind of stuff is just stupid

i hate when writer just skwiggle lines on trains... theres no point... stupid people

[/b]

Originally posted by Mistery+Aug 20 2005, 09:20 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mistery - Aug 20 2005, 09:20 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-religion@Jun 18 2005, 02:52 AM

God bless you crazy mother fuckers!  :burn:

their not crazy

its just people in America care about graffiti and will stop people or call the cops on us.. in Eruope they dont

[/b]

like fuck dont they. toy.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by cecs@Sep 29 2005, 08:46 PM

Etherrtano38.jpg

KILLA ETHER MUL CREW

woah, why has he got his paint all on the floor like that? Check the euro action shots; all paint in the bag, bag in hand = ready to run at any time. Your cans on the floor = you loosing your cans when you have to bail out.

Archived