writers in action!

STYLEISKING

Originally posted by skirmfirm@Feb 20 2006, 02:01 PM

i cant wait till the next page, due to tha fact of having to see that piece of shite everytime i come on this thread, its a disapointment to writers all over the world.

yes im extremely disappointed as a writer that stuff like that is being created.......you penis :gaga:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hozey jones+Feb 20 2006, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hozey jones - Feb 20 2006, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-skirmfirm@Feb 20 2006, 02:01 PM

i cant wait till the next page, due to tha fact of having to see that piece of shite everytime i come on this thread, its a disapointment to writers all over the world.

yes im extremely disappointed as a writer that stuff like that is being created.......you penis :gaga:

[/b]

Me too, in fact I plan to write a letter of complaint to the preseident of the worldwide writers' council to inform of my extreme disappointment in this particular individual and the posting of his 'panel' on the aforementioned forum.

Blub blub. :clown2:

• 2 weeks later...

quick question, how come down in uk and other foreign areas i never see freights, box cars or hoppers bein painted, or are they just not really painted in general, like in dirty hand paris transit video all i saw was the passenger cars?

think about that question for a sec, whos going to go out of their way to paint freights when you can do real steel, you sound almost dissapointed that dirty hands didnt have freights in, id be dissaointed if they had put them in. in answer we have freights,but its more a novelty than a norm to paint them

Originally posted by 40ninah+Mar 16 2006, 12:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (40ninah - Mar 16 2006, 12:10 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by EnimeeOne@Dec 21 2005, 12:56 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-_nightcrawler@Dec 2 2005, 09:12 PM

100_6021.jpg

Fresh!

who is this?

[/b]

it is just some guy in a movie coz nightcrawler took that picture from his tv while the movie was playin, and so was all the other flicks he posted ov guys bombing a train

Archived