writers in action!

STYLEISKING

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CHUKYCHEEZE
Originally posted by Budokan@Apr 1 2005, 11:13 PM

It's funny how you americans look upon europe when it comes to graffiti.. The euro scene is alive and kicking, and it's not easy at all. A friend of mine got shot in the shoulder when chased for doing a panel in italy.

THE ONLY EURO ILL BE LOOKIN DOWN ON IS ONE OF THOSE ITALIAN CHICKS WHILE SHE SUCKS MY DICK :haha: ... BUT SHE HAS TO SHAVE EVERYWHERE AND WEAR SOME DEO CAUSE IM NOT WITH THAT EURO FUNK

Originally posted by CHUKYCHEEZE+Apr 7 2005, 03:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CHUKYCHEEZE - Apr 7 2005, 03:26 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Budokan@Apr 1 2005, 11:13 PM

It's funny how you americans look upon europe when it comes to graffiti.. The euro scene is alive and kicking, and it's not easy at all. A friend of mine got shot in the shoulder when chased for doing a panel in italy.

THE ONLY EURO ILL BE LOOKIN DOWN ON IS ONE OF THOSE ITALIAN CHICKS WHILE SHE SUCKS MY DICK :haha: ... BUT SHE HAS TO SHAVE EVERYWHERE AND WEAR SOME DEO CAUSE IM NOT WITH THAT EURO FUNK

[/b]

:haha:

Guest dANce'N'grAf

man, tons and tons of live action shots. id post some but i dont want my face or body on the internet asosiated with my graff. but im glad to look at others lol

Originally posted by nologo+Apr 10 2005, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nologo - Apr 10 2005, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Apr 8 2005, 01:44 PM

c39nu.th.jpg

Please post the actual image, not the thumbnail.

like so...

c39nu.jpg

[/b]

well im so sorry mr officer, how do u no i didnt want it like that!!???

control freak?

mug me off!!

Originally posted by nologo+Apr 10 2005, 06:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nologo - Apr 10 2005, 06:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Apr 8 2005, 01:44 PM

c39nu.th.jpg

like so...

c39nu.jpg

[/b]

control freak?

mug me off!!

c39nu.th.jpg

like so...

c39nu.jpg

[/b]

control freak?

mug me off!!

c39nu.th.jpg

like so...

c39nu.jpg

[/b]

control freak?

mug me off!!

Originally posted by serious_id@Apr 10 2005, 03:13 PM

control freak?

mug me off!!

I can tell emotions are running high here, but there was no need to post it 4 times! :haha:

What do you mean 'mr. officer'?

Archived