FONTS FONTS FONTS - The Official Typography Thread

RumPuncher

Re: FONTS FONTS FONTS

casek, did you even look at those eps files? they aren't very good quality and they aren't vector.

nah, i didn't look at that set, i had another set recently that looked good.

got it from the same guy.

wonder why that one sucks.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

call me a hater but that ways hand isn't anything special and sure isn't worthy of a font. maybe he's got some tastier styles cuz that one is average at best.

I don't think ways has his own font, just a picture of general hands on the site.

casek, did you even look at those eps files? they aren't very good quality and they aren't vector.

They are actually Bitmap files. Although they were really easy to convert into Vector format because of that. I'll be using these alot, thanx! Heres something i made using various letters from that folder.

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/58915423/

• 2 weeks later...

i couldn't get a single one of the fonts here to download, i was excited now i'm bummed

What do you mean? theyre mainly rapidshare links. Ive been using the site since last year. You have to be fairly quick tho as files get deleted by those not wanting commercial fonts to be available.

Trade gothic you can get off the adobe font folio.

What do you mean? theyre mainly rapidshare links. Ive been using the site since last year. You have to be fairly quick tho as files get deleted by those not wanting commercial fonts to be available.

Trade gothic you can get off the adobe font folio.

yeah they were all deleted ill just have to check frequently then

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived