FONTS FONTS FONTS - The Official Typography Thread

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Re: FONTS FONTS FONTS

No offense but that shit is horrible, there's a reason why graffiti font's are only designed by toys who have no clue and you'll never see one that doesn't look like shit.

I find that shit vexing, like how some douche want's to market or promote something to the "urban graffiti community",

so they download a shitty font that will only offend the core of people they intend to market to.

No offense but that shit is horrible, there's a reason why graffiti font's are only designed by toys who have no clue and you'll never see one that doesn't look like shit.

I find that shit vexing, like how some douche want's to market or promote something to the "urban graffiti community",

so they download a shitty font that will only offend the core of people they intend to market to.

I never said it was good,just made it and thought i'd share. And yes,graff fonts are pretty much weak across the board. Glad you popped in this thread to state the obvious though. Blindly trying to call people toy you know nothing about is pretty badass too there guy,bet you win all kinds of arguments on here that way.

• 2 months later...

this^...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived