FONTS FONTS FONTS - The Official Typography Thread

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: FONTS FONTS FONTS

i have rosewood i think. i dont know how to send it though

Sunsetpop.jpg

is this it

IMG%5D

That'd be it.

To send it, just put all of the font's files (they'll be in your windows/fonts folder) in a zip and then upload that to http://www.yousendit.com.

Then either post the link here or send it to me in a PM. I'll send you a coupon for 3,000 free 40s of Mickey's in return.

• 2 weeks later...

does anyone know how to make a font? like after making the letters how do you make it usable?

You have to edit that shit on Illustrator then use a program called Phontographer. That shit hella expensive doe..Theres a website that does that shit for you, you submit your "ABC's" and they convert it into a font file for your computer..I have not read the policies bout copyright issues..Like if they get to use your font for personal gain you feel me...Google that shit...

hella expensive?

hella has been in my vocabulary since i've known how to speak.

the baaaaaaaayyyyyy

Thought you were makin fun of me..Ha..I just read that one thread in Channel zero..

That shit hella tight.!! Ha...

By the way..If you find that program and interested in a trade PM..If you're into freights I might have stuff from people in the freight scene that you might like..

• 1 month later...

Archived