Help, I hate bugs!

SukiSukiNow

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Probably house centipedes... at least that's what we had in Providence. Keep them around in the basement, they get rid of a bunch of other pests. But if they get into the house, ruin their lives. I think one of the fuckers bit me once, the night I was drunk and got lost in the basement for an hour in total darkness.

I was up in the top decrepit ass floor of my work waiting to shut off the lights at the end of the night when I saw one of these things about a few inches away from where my foot was resting on the wall. I almost blew a fuse. They're ugly fuckers.

I would not move into an apartment that had cockroaches.

The other night, I was serving up some food onto my plate, and a pea fell on to the floor. I said that I would get it after I was done eating.

When I came back upstairs and turned the light on, there was a centipede the size of a small mouse running away holding the pea. I tried to squash it with ten layers of napkins, but it got under the dishwasher.

I have a keen eye for centipedes. I kill over a hundred a year. Can someone please tell me why they are in my house? And how to get rid of them?! Would an exterminator work?

Originally posted by ink Lunatic

theres some sort of household chemical that works to keep them away. like bromine or something you can just pour around the walls or in your carpet or something. tt is scurrrrrred of bigs too. he leaves them covered in bleach until i come home and pick the dead ones up.

awwwww, you're like my mom!

^^ haha.

Now that one mentions Houston, I can relate the story of my cousin from Houston getting a cockroach in his ear. He had to go to the hospital to get it out.

See, in India, the cockroaches are too big to go into someone's ear, so they're not so bad, I guess.

hahah, arcel

:lol:

i once remember a party were we at my roomies house, before she was our roomie, we stopped by to pick her up, this place is a complete dump, but its only because her mom works all day to support her lazy ass. so its dirty, and she wouldnt clean anyways, my other roomie mike goes to take a sip of his dr pepper, and he gets this funny look on his face, reaches into his mouth, and pulls a roach out from between his teeth. haha. also found a cricket in my mexican pizza at taco bell, we have it in the frezzer, so when we want free food, we bring it to a random store, and complain. free food is rad.

also have been biten by a brown recluse, still have the fucking scar. they suck.

Archived