constitutional amendment-please sign

mental invalid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Women are second class form birth (anyone who had to have an amendment to get rights isn't first class). But everyone deserves a choice on who they're happy with. So if your wanna be a fruit it is your choice. Good Luck with that shit. The way things are even if it doesn't pass things are still a mess with that shit anyway.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

thought

big wigs must have thought this was the perfect time to sneak this by. i always wonder...could they have stopped the wtc bombing?

mad props for making it a thread. i signed it and am going to tell all my friends and family members to sign it too. im glad to see that a lot of writers care. fuck taper, hes just ignorant, or afraid hes gay, so he has to assure himself by being homophobic.

-cdz $0.02

Guest IcedOutMocha

Ha i love how you try to use 12oz as a brainwashing tool to get people to sign petitions

for something that you have deep beliefs in. I wonder if you would try to get people to sign

a petition to get prayer allowed in schools or something along those lines? hmmmmm nah i bet

not. seeing as the only people who pray are republican hick yuppies right? but as long as some

little 12oz'er throws his seal of approval on the shitpushing bill you all hop on the bandwagon like the bunch of brainless ignorant youth you are. did you know that right NOW at this exact moment there are 2 american TEENAGE christian girls imprisioned in afghanistan facing death because they were missionaries and following their beliefs? did you know that there are 2 american missionaries in the phillipines right now also facing beheading due to their faith? man...whoever tried to take the FOCUS off important issues going on in the world and slid it to you mindless fools should wipe the crust from their eyes and see what is going on in the world today. Man... there were the jews being massacred by the nazis, and many many many other people have been martyrs because of their religious beliefs, and even today christians are being killed by muslims due to their beliefs...yet YOU choose to focus on the gay bills being passed. sad sad sad. im no homophobe, and dont hate gays at all, but i am saying you people shouldnt just hop on the 12oz trendmaker and follow the links to nowhere. go find out what is REALLY important right now and read up on that.

and....for all you ignorant rightwing fools who will come on here and try to be the wannabe politicians that you think you are, and say something along the lines of, "well we're killing innocent afghani's right now..." Maybe you should visit manhattan, or even just watch the replays of the american planes carrying INNOCENT women and children being smashed into the wtc towers by muslim radicals and see all the INNOCENT americans that were slaughtered. Before you open your ignorant mouths you should see what you are facing.

-----thats my little bit of soapbox speaking for the evening. Not that it matters to any of you mindless drones.

Originally posted by deznatori

Women are second class form birth (anyone who had to have an amendment to get rights isn't first class). But everyone deserves a choice on who they're happy with. So if your wanna be a fruit it is your choice. Good Luck with that shit. The way things are even if it doesn't pass things are still a mess with that shit anyway.

Wow - sexist, racist AND homophobic...what a catch you must be!

I'm there to sign in...one of the first things I thought of when WTC was hit was the amount of f-ed up bills they will try to pass through while Americans are showing such blind support for Bush.

Take notice on all your civil liberties, and visit the ACLU site for any type of legislation going on now regarding our rights.

http://www.aclu.org/

..iced out...i think your the kinda cat that just likes to hear himself ramble, as if it gives you some kind of solice and covers your insecurity...that and you get a kick outta just getting a rise outta people...i find your arguements or complete lack there of, dumbfounding and ambiguous...unfortunately im at work or i would dismantle your thoughts, and send you back to whatever wannabe higher learning institution(why your parents waste the money is beyond me)with your tail of thoughts between your legs...your points are so unrelated to the thread that it boggles my mind, i dont even know where to begin......learn how to argue and what to debate about, cause really youre just come off like an insecure and irrational idiot...and if your trying to be funny, well please work on that too...stop wasting our time.....geesh....:rolleyes:

peace.....r

Guest BROWNer

oh brother...

it would be really interesting to actually sit face to face

with some of the people on this board and have an intelligent discussion.

by the way....12oz'ers are hardly being herded like sheep to sign this

petition....there are almost 500 views to 40 some odd replies.

if you take this board as a microcosm of the world, its

disturbingly apparent that the more things change, the more they

stay the same.

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by BROWNer

it would be really interesting to actually sit face to face

with some of the people on this board and have an intelligent discussion.

That's unpossible. Beer,

El Mamerro

'and i know everyone in this room has at least got a gay cousin' -chris rock

if you (iced out) were concerned with the freedom of beliefs i dont think you would argue with the people who run a site based on the freedom of beliefs letting this run. you could say many 12 ounce members are sheep but that us a whole different arguement

also, im sure if there was a petition someone had read that could help free people being held/hurt/tortured/killed/masacred in other countries for their beliefs they would put that up

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by seeking innocence

impossible. not unpossible.

seeking/beer

My bad. I am often uncorrect on issues such as these. Beer,

El Mamerro

...hey 12ozers, just wanted to say that there was over 200,000 names...and i know we all had a small chunk of that, and it continues to expand as we pass it along to friends and family....good shit, just wanted to say thanks....

seeks-by the way good lookin on that posting the numbers bro, didnt even think about that, didnt see the editorial change till right now....nice spot, we dont need shit blown....

peace...petie pan

"and....for all you ignorant rightwing fools who will come on here and try to be the wannabe politicians that you think you are, and say something along the lines of, "well we're killing innocent afghani's right now..." Maybe you should visit manhattan, or even just watch the replays of the american planes carrying INNOCENT women and children being smashed into the wtc towers by muslim radicals and see all the INNOCENT americans that were slaughtered. Before you open your ignorant mouths you should see what you are facing.

"

I think you got your wings mixed up guy....

Archived