disecting THE CORONER

seeking

Theres a lot of irony in this post :o

Theres people that post random words

and people that post random pictures, i like the pictures myself, i wonder how Kr430n5_666 selects his photos? is there a method, do they relate to the topic in some very odd way? His image hosting place must have tons and tons of pictures of strange danish cigarette packs and things of this sort.

Strange pictures give me something to think about, its a lot better than "Hahaha yeah"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Rimshot

Theres a lot of irony in this post :o

Theres people that post random words

and people that post random pictures, i like the pictures myself, i wonder how Kr430n5_666 selects his photos? is there a method, do they relate to the topic in some very odd way? His image hosting place must have tons and tons of pictures of strange danish cigarette packs and things of this sort.

Strange pictures give me something to think about, its a lot better than "Hahaha yeah"

im pretty sure he discussed how he picks his photo's in his thread. i remember it being asked anyway. not sure if he answered.

it probably sounds really fuckin lame, but putting up with people like that everyday when you moderate a site is some bullshit. It's almost like some people don't know how to conduct themselves in everyday life, and like they don't have any common sense.

gliks and I have this problem more then i'd like to bring up on pg (yea whatever, u think it's lame prolly and all that), but after warning people and warning them, shit gets old really fast.

that is all.

ps-sometimes i know what the mods hafta put up with, in terms of people bitching about a deleted post/closed thread, or the constant name-calling from toys who probably aren't over the age of 13.

seeking your right dude i totally agree with u, blah blah blah

but in this thread alone ive counted like 10-12 OTHER people who haveposted

haha

or other dumb shit like that

everyone does it man, not just me in here or paper chase or whatever

and ps thanks for the 2nd thread yo

u can delete this if ya want i really dont care...

it was done intentionally, you dumb shit.

you will go through a forum and make useless replies to EVERY SINGLE THREAD, that is the problem. you were warned, you did it again, you were warned, you did it again. you don't get any more warnings.

Archived