disecting THE CORONER

seeking

Great Job!

I only payed attention to two of his posts...because they both said that motherfucking terrible word.

'wicked'

Who says that shit? Shoot in the foot and I wont get angry, but reading or hearing that word more than once makes me grind my teeth. That word alone deserves at least eternal damnation in scorching hell fire.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked wicked ...sorry i felt it was neccesary

Originally posted by THE CORONER

yeah alright because that makes a whole lotta sense

does "me fuckin ur mom doggie style while im fingering her asshole" get u as irrate?

of all the words wicked pisses u offthe most?? hmm ill hafta remember that...

yeah im a common man what can i say...

Dont mad because you dont have friends on the internet. There's still a whole world out there. With real people. Its true. I saw it. I do the 'real life' shit everyday, and trust me, its great. Dont limit your self. Have confidence, you'll get it someday.

Ha, I saw that coming Forge.

I dont know. It reminds me of nerdy white guys, 5 minutes from gay, wearing shirts that say Lucky or some shit, and wearing flipflops...dude, yeah, dude, wicked, sick man! Dont get me wrong, black folks talk retarded too.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by Pinup

you must fall over quite often

hahaha that nearly knocked me to the floor..

7000 is where its at. or there abouts....

actually ive probly got 7k posts too many.:D

Originally posted by Rimshot

Theres a lot of irony in this post :o

Theres people that post random words

and people that post random pictures, i like the pictures myself, i wonder how Kr430n5_666 selects his photos? is there a method, do they relate to the topic in some very odd way? His image hosting place must have tons and tons of pictures of strange danish cigarette packs and things of this sort.

Strange pictures give me something to think about, its a lot better than "Hahaha yeah"

actually there is an art to it...you can post random pictures..like Kr430n5 but they have kind of a flair to them i guess..you know..his pictures even though make no sence, just have a flow with this board that makes them interesting in some ways..

then there is posting random ass pictures like that Theo huxtable deuche bag...that shit is just annoying..i gues Kr43n takes his time to find cool shit but when you just google search "silly man in cat costume" and post stupid shit like theo does you get banned and bitched out cus your trying to be funny...like those dorky kids that sit outside of the group and crack lame jokes at bad times.....

wow...

Originally posted by beer me

I love when retards like this try to justify the retarded things they do... it makes there retardism worth it in the first place...

yeah and your whole "burp" thing was really witty and thot out as well

guys like this is what makes 12 oz wicked

and by the way, thanks bro!

Originally posted by THE CORONER

meh i really dont care i dont post as much anymore at all, and even seeking will admit that and i dont just say haha and shit like that in each thread but anyways....

forge is still a huge cockrockers its not even funny..

NO IM JUST NOT A POST WHORE TRYING TO GET A POST IN EVERY THREAD ... IM JUST SAYIN PEOPLE WASTING TIME POSTING OVER AND OVER FOR NO REASON BESIDES GETTING THERE POST UP SHOULD BE BANNED....WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THAT?

Originally posted by ¤¤FoRGE²¤¤

HA NO IM NOT A POST WHORE I HAVE UNDER 420 POSTS IN 2 MONTHS YOU HAVE OVER 1000 IN LESS THEN A MONTH

AND MOST OF MY POSTS ARE REPLIES TO STUPID COMMENTS LIKE THE ONE YOU SAID..

sure bro keep er up youre cooler than me for sure...

please let me be like you, teach me how to be as cool as you, please!

Archived