Are you in a Mixed Race Relationship?

Gunm

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by »§ÜGÅR«

ps. - PFFFFFFT..i didn't know your girlfriend was from africa.She's really light, but pretty.

there are light and white skinned floks from africa these days, as shocking and unexpected as it sounds.

EFAE- thanks for the support. We loved visiting boston, she could run along the charles as i swam/ NICE

i dated a black girl for awhile. it was cool but kinda akward because she wasnt like, real confident about herself. i didnt like that at all.

i was a little uncomfortable as well about being with a black chick and shit in the publics eye, mainly because she was so ditsy i guess you could, and say we went to the mall and i got fucked with by the black guys, i dont think she'd even notice, and im not real cool with that.

i cant fight everytime some black dude tries to holler at her or fuck with me about being with her ya know? the sex was good but not that good.

id do it again but id need a more confident and more down for me type chick.

To add to what I said about my mom, and her thoughts regarding this situation…I’ve dated a few white girls that have told me the same about their dads. I get all nervous, because I’m brown, but when I meet the father, it’s all good. Apparently, a lot of white girl daddies aren’t down with the lily white daughter bringing home a nig. :D Little do they know the kinds of things we’re doing in the bedroom.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

i dated a black girl for awhile. it was cool but kinda akward because she wasnt like, real confident about herself. i didnt like that at all.

i was a little uncomfortable as well about being with a black chick and shit in the publics eye, mainly because she was so ditsy i guess you could, and say we went to the mall and i got fucked with by the black guys, i dont think she'd even notice, and im not real cool with that.

i cant fight everytime some black dude tries to holler at her or fuck with me about being with her ya know? the sex was good but not that good.

id do it again but id need a more confident and more down for me type chick.

dipping your hand into black paint..

does not count.

About twenty years ago, when I lived in San Francisco and was working as a janitor, I dated a bi-racial woman who was a telephone company executive. She was a very attractive woman with a GREAT job that paid big bucks. It was always kind of embarrassing for me, because I was making about $10 an hour and she was making about $80,000 a year. She had been a ballet dancer when she was a teenager and still had both the body and the moves. Went to college at San Francisco State, was active in The Movement during the '60s and was a member of the Sexual Freedom League, back in the day.

We rarely got hassled by anybody in San Francisco, but a couple of times I thought I was going to have to fight black guys in the Fillmore who wanted to hassle us because she was a very attractive "black" woman with a white guy. (She wasn't into "black" culture much. Her family was from Louisiana, and she liked to joke about being an octaroon [one-eighth black] but in reality I think it was anybody's guess. Her hair was very curly and her skin was a very nice light brown, what is called "high yella" in New Orleans.) She once told me "Hey, I'm part white and I'm part black---I get to choose whatever I want to be, so I choose to be white. Anybody that doesn't like it can kiss my black ass!"

She did not care for "ghetto" culture at all, but as a well-educated, well-off woman, she kind of had a jones for working class men.

We went to a couple of parties thrown by friends of hers in Oakland, where mine was the only white face in the entire place. That was a little wierd. I was thinking "This is what it's like to be black in White America, I guess." Even wierder when some drunk black couples tried to crash the party and everybody got all riled up like there was fixing to be a major shoot-out, screaming and yelling back and forth. I'm like, "Time for this white boy to get his girlfriend and get the fuck OUT of here." But it turned out to be okay.

We eventually broke up, not because of race, but because of religion. She wanted me to convert to Catholicism, and I said "no." To her, that meant I was un-marriable, so we broke up.

Originally posted by LENS

I've dated an asian girl for quite some time now and it's about as normal as it gets although there have been a few times when I've gotten mean mugged by asian gangsters when me and the missus are out and about.

i am in exactly the same situation. i get looks from some younger asian cats. i've noticed that the japanese, and most other asians from affluent neighbourhoods don't give a shit, but the ghetto fools (usually viet, cambodian, thai etc etc) have a problem with it. i find alot of older asian people give us wierd looks all the time. like full-on stare you down type shit

Originally posted by lil_john

i'm sorry... did i offend you? so what do u when these asians stare at u? do you just ignore them and pretend you don't know what's going on?

i smell pussy

nah, i start a fight with everyone on the street that looks at me. what do you think i do you fucking goose? i stare back. 9 times out of 10 they aint got shit to say. and if they do, the general response is "the reason she's with me is cos i've got a bigger dick than you"

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

nah, i start a fight with everyone on the street that looks at me. what do you think i do you fucking goose? i stare back. 9 times out of 10 they aint got shit to say. and if they do, the general response is "the reason she's with me is cos i've got a bigger dick than you"

good job... i'm glad you can stand up for yourself

HA! I have never ever dated another filipino, because they dont like me and i dont like them.

The Mister is Mexican and pretty much hates it. i love it. he's just so americanized.

the only dudes that look my way are hispanics, black guys, and very old white guys who are usually in business suites and rich and want a mail order bride of some sort--preferable asian. basically anyone that likes a big ass.... and asians aren't really into it i think>

My bf is mexican and puerto rican....

I've mostly been in mixed race relationships, the majority of which have been hispanic. I dated one white guy once, he was german and irish and one of those sexy bike messengers.

I never get weird looks since everyone thinks i'm hispanic anyway.

My parents are cool with it, they've never been real harsh on that kind of stuff.

Originally posted by DEE38

HA! I have never ever dated another filipino, because they dont like me and i dont like them.

TOTALLY this applies to me too. i've dated one filipino guy and that lasted for 2 days. fuck him...pencil dick.

i think the reason why filipino guys dont look my way is because i'm so different from what they usually look for (cookie cutter filipino girls that rock louis vuitton to the fullest). its all good. i'm not into filipino guys anyway. so there!

i've always been in a mixed race relationship, but then again, i havent had many relationships. no boys like me. :(

the hubby is half filipino and half the rest of the world. he looks light skinned hispanic but the freckles are the give away that he isnt.

Archived