U.S. hostage Johnson beheaded

DEE38

By the way, I really did not need to see those beheading pictures.

And let's keep this shit in focus: 5 american civillians have died in the middle east in since the war started. At least 9,436 iraqi civillians have died since the war started.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Milton

Who thinks we're gonna attack Saudi Arabia next to "clean out the terrorists?"

for a long time i guess people were thinkg north korea. due to failure to permit the u.n. too look for weapons of mass destruction on there soil. figures.

as said before,

dump bush.

Originally posted by Nekro

Please explain to me why we haven't weaned ourselves from middle eastern oil?

so america can pump money into its economy and monopolise the world's military so it can nuke any upstart countries like Saudi Arabia

i was in south jersey on vaca and they basically get philly news there. all they were pumping out was how this guys family's town had a big get together in hope of persuading bush or the saudi govt. to do something to let him go. i had a feeling the militants would carve this feller up like the last one. i mean, that guy was over there working and knew what he could get into, though im sure he never bargained for this much. feel bad for his family and kids.

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

them fucks are some basket cases.

fucking idiots.

whereas its totally chill to go into a third world country and bomb the fuck out of civillians, all for their oil.http://www.asiapac.org.fj/cafepacific/images/iraqgirlsml.jpg'> http://www.stlimc.org/local/webcast/uploads/metafiles/oindizivel.jpg'>

americas hands are infinately bloodier.

first of all i cant believe the mods let that shit stay up. you could of put a link to it. i went out of my way NOT to see the first video i sure as hell wouldnt want to see any other shit. yea its fucked up he got his head off, but we have attacked iraq unprovoked and weve done the same shit only to alot more people. it doesnt justify what they did though.

i dont give a fuck about their civilians. fuck them to.

/yea yea, ignorant comment #2843136861038563185, still dont give a fuck. worthless bastards.

Maybe you should start giving a fuck and start learning about shit so you don't keep coming off like a complete retard.

when isalmic fundamentalists step foot into america, they are considered terrorists. when americans step foot into iraq and/or the mideast, they are considered terrorists.

thats the equation here boys. its that simple. when we catch them people here we detain them in jails, thats how the american justice system works. when they catch us over there, they hack us up. thats how their justice system works. (they did these sort of acts to their own people i.e. when one steals, they get their hand lopped off.)

Originally posted by alure

^^^ TEASE reread that

killed American hostage Paul M. Johnson that would mean AMERICAN CIVILIAN

no girlfriend, i was talking about the guy who posted the picture of their civilians.

those little kids arent little kids to me, they are future terrorists.

:lol:

jk. but not.

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by GamblersGrin

its that simple. when we catch them people here we detain them in jails, thats how the american justice system works. when they catch us over there, they hack us up. thats how their justice system works.

hold on there mr. simplifier..

you conveniently forgot to mention that we catch

them and throw "them" in concentration camps

with zero rights. that means we can (and do)

torture them, rape them, and even kill them..

shit is so played out.

the irony of this fucking fiasco has yet to descend on

the majority of the collective west's mindspace. just

look at this shit. despite the tonnage of complete

garbage that has gone down, it's pretty much business

as usual. it's so incomprehensibly fucked up i want to

crawl into a fucking wormhole to planet zidzosslofferstink

and forget about earth.

no girlfriend, i was talking about the guy who posted the picture of their civilians.

those little kids arent little kids to me, they are future terrorists.

:lol:

jk. but not.

tease, stop coming off like a fucking retard. you say that your joking, but you shouldnt joke about shit like that. killing innocent people isnt actually doing any good, it only fosters more hatred of the west.

Originally posted by wiseguy

tease, stop coming off like a fucking retard. you say that your joking, but you shouldnt joke about shit like that. killing innocent people isnt actually doing any good, it only fosters more hatred of the west.

i dont really care anymore man, fuck them, fuck us, fuck the fucking world for all i care.

/ready to die like a biggie smalls cd cover nukka.

i dont really care anymore man, fuck them, fuck us, fuck the fucking world for all i care.

i feel you on that one, man im so jaded and apathetic now i doubt if there is any way to actually change things for the better. so fuck it, i sit here typing away on a graffiti forum, counting down to WW3...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

its that simple. when we catch them people here we detain them in jails, thats how the american justice system works. when they catch us over there, they hack us up. thats how their justice system works.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by BROWNer

hold on there mr. simplifier..

you conveniently forgot to mention that we catch

them and throw "them" in concentration camps

with zero rights. that means we can (and do)

torture them, rape them, and even kill them..

dear browner-

i think what you are describing is what occurs when one is detained in an american prison outside of the geneva conventions rules a la guantanamo bay and/or abu gharib (sp). i was specifically referring to our system here in the mainland states as their system they use within their own borders.

that the u.s. is operating outside the rules of the geneva convention open up a whole can of worms on the validity of the ethics of the american brand justice system that occurs around the world on a daily basis since 9-11.

in summary, what i was referring to in my quote is the types os justice each country utilizes within its own borders. i am not saying what we do is any better, we engage in a type os psychological torture with our prisoners where as they engage in a more physical torture.

regards-

gamblersgrin

Archived