Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Any recommendations for some nice leather semi-dress, semi-casual shoes? That aren't boat shoes.

I'm 26 and save for one pair of Clarks I've never had shoes that weren't sneakers. The other factor is I don't want to look like the young asshole who's trying to hard wearing extravagant TPWF pointy shits. But I'd like to feel a little grown up when I'm going on a date or whatever.

Kind of a lot to ask I know, but I feel like a lot of you fellow oontzers are likeminded to my own discriminations, and I'd appreciate the input.

I disagree, actually. Ive heard wally have fallen off somewhat.

I recommend some rockports. Love some desert-book looking shoes ... subtle that you can dress up or dress down.

http://www.rockport.com/mens-boots/eastern-standard-plaintoe-boots/esplaintoe,default,pd.html?dwvar_esplaintoe_color=esplaintoe_rocksandred&start=2&cgid=mens-footwear-shoe-types-boots&dyncatsale=null&dyncatnew=null

SS12_M_K62077_ESPLAINTOE_MAIN.PNG

Not with the red bottoms though. Ive seen brown.

Vans does them too. And these aint sneakers.

http://shop.vans.com/catalog/Vans/en_US/style/okw5l1.html?categoryId=91108

Vans-Howell-Nubuck_2.jpg

• Like 1

idk if you'd concider these weaves boat shoes. i wouldnt. clarks are the way to go though.

ClarksWeaver3-499x375.jpg

ClarksWeaver1-499x375.jpg

95's are fucking hagrid in my opinion. dont see the appeal.

whats a fresh nb model?

i think i could pull these off with some jeans aswell.

@click what you know about my ankles....

The weavers have the same soles as esplanade and I rolled my ankles on my wallees mad times.

Any recommendations for some nice leather semi-dress, semi-casual shoes? That aren't boat shoes.

I'm 26 and save for one pair of Clarks I've never had shoes that weren't sneakers. The other factor is I don't want to look like the young asshole who's trying to hard wearing extravagant TPWF pointy shits. But I'd like to feel a little grown up when I'm going on a date or whatever.

Kind of a lot to ask I know, but I feel like a lot of you fellow oontzers are likeminded to my own discriminations, and I'd appreciate the input.

The shoes make the man, apparently.

http://www.mrporter.com/Shop/Shoes/All

It is said in military that if you want to know the status of a person, then just take a look over his shoes and the person will be evaluated automatically. If hair and clothes are the personality related stuffs for a person then shoes are also not behind in this thing. Without matching shoes no clothing looks perfect on a person.