Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If u want something to wear with shorts that looks hot. Get some AIR FORCE 1. If u really good at drawing customize them your self with your name or something.Get them done at the nearest t-shirt shop or barborshop if they do that type of thing Either way we get a lot of props from people for wearing them

YEAH BRA THAT WOULD LOOK MAD ILL YO.

BITCHES WOULD BE GOING MAD HYPHY FOR THAT SHIT.

fucking dick

haha crackman im not gonna lie you like some of the ugliest shoes i ever seen but i cant knock the hustle!

whats with that new concrete lookin material on them air maxes (the green ones) i got the white air force lows and its got that same material in grey....its a bitch to clean

thats actually called "safari print" nike has 2 main cloth prints that they have used on and off for certain models (and retro's) since the mid 80's...

safari:

AssaultPrev.jpg

cement/elephant:

aj3cement.jpg

and DOD im liking those finishline 97's.. wifey got the white ones... i heard they are on clearance now... how much you grip em for...?

and yea, i got my own weird taste in sneaks man i like all the old acg and all terain style running sneaks, but whatever. im a nerd in every aspect of everything...

thats actually really good! 95's and 97's are SO fucking expensive... good deal.

these are actually the things im really loooking for, ive only ever seen em once and in a sz 8 which is WAY to small... air terra goteks

terra_goatek_351.jpg

just throwing it out there incase anyone has ever seen them in larger sizes (10-11.5)

word crack im not hating at all, fuck the popular opinion...thats wild i have been paying attention to shit nike has been making since a kid, not in the sense that you are at all, but i notice shit...and i never seen that safari print, shits hot though....

you got any recommendations as far as cleaning shoes? what about shoes that got ink on em?

damn shawn, i got done dirty....haha

ahahah man, idk if my tricks can help you if you got done DIRTY... lol. but there is this stuff called "Sea glow" (google it you gotta buy it off the net, its really intended for BOATS) people use it to take the yellow out of jordan XI sole's... but i found that if your careful with it there is nothing that cleans white leather uppers better...regular dirt buildup on most midsoles too... you can also try this stuff they sell at pep boys its like a bleach tire cleaner thing... ill find out what its called later i think i have some in the garage... it comes in a white windex type bottle though... works pretty good too, just dillute it a lil bit.