Shoes?

Fugazi

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

personaly i think the 'custom' shoes and bapes both never were that cool.. but now that nike is gettin the ill color ways and crazy premium meterials, there is no comparison.. nike is killin it.. not leavin much room for the custom neaker kids anymore..

and also i just wanna say a big FUCK!!!!!!!!!! for droppin greasy chicken on my suede/ woodgrain air max 90's. son of a bitch. dont cook in your good sneakers.

garden-hoe - Although midly amusing for the first minute, overall that video is fucking annoying and played out!

I've seen it posted on just about every other sneaker forum on the net!

oh...well, i guess i didn't realize i was so outta the loop because i just saw it for the first time a few weeks ago and no matter how many times i have seen it since, i still think it is pretty fucking funny.

i tried to buy shoes the other day.

they all sucked.

i ended up getting some element chaka boots for $19, cause i couldnt find anything else i wanted.

why do skate shoes all still look like moon boots, and why are nikes rocked by every hipster faggot in the universe?

why cant there be a happy medium?

i tried to buy shoes the other day.

they all sucked.

i ended up getting some element chaka boots for $19, cause i couldnt find anything else i wanted.

why do skate shoes all still look like moon boots, and why are nikes rocked by every hipster faggot in the universe?

why cant there be a happy medium?

vans

am90-1-1.jpg

so i ended up grabbing these today for 100... i love the hood, the trendy "boutique" stores in town are charging from $150-180...

air-jordan-3-cool-grey-flip-1.jpg

got these for retail, every other place sold out within minutes...

and i also got a pair of air stabs, the nordic pack ones or whatever with the guy skiing inside and the wool looking shit for $40.