random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I HAD THIS DREAM I LAYED MY HEAD ON THE TRACKS AND A FREIGHT CAME THROUGH AND MASHED UP MY HEAD AND I COULD FEEL EVERYTHING AND MY BRAIN WAS OBVIOUSLY CRUSHED BECAUSE I FELT ALL RETARDED BUT IS THIS REALLY A POSSIBILITY THAT ONE COULD SURVIVE ALBEIT VERY, VERY BRIEFLY AFTER GETTING ONES MELON SMUSHED BY FIFTY TON ENGINE????????

Was just at the liquor store. Girl ringing me out had the hugest tits, impossible to ignore. So I said let me behave myself and not be a total creep, let me look elsewhere for a minute to distract myself. Look down on the counter to a jar of sample bottles that says "Nips" in big letters. Dudes can't win!

tags just dont work sometimes. nothing to be counted on but it happens. said tag on laundry soap is funny tho

Lol. Was from family dollar.. Won't give people a whole cookie for a sample but will go to those measures for a $5 bag of detergent.

And it didn't work...

Doing alright. Saw I had 8 alerts and knew you had posted.

Just made it a year at my job so they presented me with a certificate and pin. Not a big deal but cool of them to acknowledge.

How's it going?

Lol. Was from family dollar.. Won't give people a whole cookie for a sample but will go to those measures for a $5 bag of detergent.

And it didn't work...

Doing alright. Saw I had 8 alerts and knew you had posted.

Just made it a year at my job so they presented me with a certificate and pin. Not a big deal but cool of them to acknowledge.

How's it going?

thats doap they recognized your first full year. in the grand scheme of things, people stay with companies for decades sometimes, so its good of them either way. def keep that pin

as far as laundry detergent goes, they always give out free samples here that say not for resale. as if

life is.. life. thanks fer asking, though

Yeah it's my second one because I used to work with them before I got layed off. I have no clue where the first pin is tho.

Feel you on the social retard thing. Been thinking of a lot of messed up shady things I've done in the passed. Maybe I am lame..

I know covertness is the movement whenever things get too personal, but whatever's going on, stay up.