random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

condolences

grade four -was jumping around, being retarded in my room & fell on the side of this shitty plastic garbage bin against my neck.. said plastic shattered & ye olde neck was cut. not like game of thrones, profusely/jugular bad, but twas definitely bleeding. should have a scar there but it healed nicely over the years & disappeared, fortunately (& vainly). remember my teacher who had a black eye for a min & told us she fell? she was definitely inquisitive about it (in the concerned way), all hush-hush & asking me if everything was ok at home. good lady

np. hitting your shins is the worst, used to happen all the time during skating

similar life - there was this one kid who was in the bboy club at my hs (a "cool" school club for dancer kids who want to emulate the jockstrapwockeez for some reason). guess he broke his neck doing a swan freeze or whatever one day, because he had this big ol neck brace/cast thing on for a long while. have never spoken a word to him & didnt have anything against him in person, but he looked funny as fuck