random thots

Mr. Peanut

I am going to build a gaming PC. I have had it up to here with these damn consoles. I have always been on the fence but i know now.

I'm not really into gaming but I have heard all the pc master race nonsense. Just what the hell is so appealing about playing videogames at a computer while pecking away at a keyboard?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I'm not really into gaming but I have heard all the pc master race nonsense. Just what the hell is so appealing about playing videogames at a computer while pecking away at a keyboard?

I don't go in for the current "master race" bullshit. I think that mindset has just gotten a lot more popular because the PS4 and XBOX ONE were such let downs (technology wise and business model wise). I have always played on both and i will probably continue to do so with my PS3, there would have to be some pretty killer exclusive title for me to pick up a new console and pay monthly for the internet that i already pay for.

On PC: better graphics, customization, mods, bigger online matches, steam sales, countless other things. I just think the Sony and Microsoft are getting greedy and milking their players for all their money, i foresee it getting worse.

Just took the final for my first real college course in about 10 yrs

Glad to be past that stress!

Pretty sure I got an A on that bitch too

• Like 2

Random thot:

Whenever I see Otis spunkmeyer cookies, they throw me for a loop for 2 reasons

Upon a quick glance at a distance seeing the letters O and T on the case, one can quickly misconstrue them for oatmeal cookies. YUCK! Then after further inspection, I realize it says otis and not oatmeal.

But also the name spunkmeyer sounds fuckin disgusting. It's definitely not a name I hear and think "oh I wanna try what they've cooked".

The cookies are probably great tho.

No. I'm sure I don't actually take much longer than the average person, except when I have a bunch of different produce. I rarely buy more than 15 things at a time, it's just when I have to look up every piece of produce instead of the normal person who scans 5 barcodes...

Trail runners piss me off. I swear they are some of the rudest people out there. Every dog walker, cyclist, hiker etc that I pass I say, "good morning" to and every member of those groups respond, even if they're wearing headphones. Trail runners just act like they are so in the fucking zone that they can't be bothered to respond to your civil greeting. One of these mornings I'm going to end up escalating the situation....