random thots

Mr. Peanut

Idea for a movie:

denzel from training day, ignore the fact that he died, and sam jackson from lakeview terrace, ignore the fact that he died, are partners and the two most corrupt cops in the lapd. They spend their days shaking down la's criminal underworld. Then maybe one of em turns on the other.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Whenever i see someone that was in some terribly disfiguring accident or that has some beyond rare, only 2 people in the world have it disease, i just can't help but think they must've done something real shitty in their past life.

If only that was the case. It is unsettling to realize that life is truly random and some people just get dealt a shitty had, some much worse than others. It is too easy to forget what is going right for you. This idea seems to be popping into my thoughts lately

• Like 1

mr smee & jar jar entered the ring. on that full moon, the savage roar of inebriated pirates & dishonourable jedis, deprived of primal entertainment was said to be heard from multiple townships over. as the reluctant contestants leered into a pair of otherworldly eyes, they both knew only one insuffersable creature would be leaving

• Like 1