Post Your Myspace Link

Coffie Crave

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ClueTwo

I got flicks of your dizzle if you wanna see let me know..I'm sure you probably have that taken care of though....

thanx ClueTwo and Slave 1.I was actually down there monday just lookin as i passed through.I was rather amazed the IPC little production was running..

Originally posted by I-Patch-Clan

I was actually down there monday just lookin as i passed through.I was rather amazed the IPC little production was running..

A lot of shit is running. I was there Sunday morning. The cops came and told me to never come back again, or else I'm gonna get "jacked up". I guess they're cracking down and it seems to work cause NO ONE was there. Also, some wanna be gangster got pissed that I wasn't giving him the time of day, so he came back and videotaped me and my friends painting for "self reference". Good thing I was wearing a baseball cap cause you can't really see my face. I wouldn't be surprised if there was some big cholo tags over my shit. I'm done with that place.

i guess my comment came out wrong, i didnt mean anyone who posts there graff on myspace has a one sided life, its just that a lot of my friends on myspace, and other places dont know how to talk about anything else besides graff, not specifically politics but spots inks paints etc etc over and over again. its like thats all they have in their lives and to me its very depressing when one thing consumes somebodys life like that.

and slave, just by reading your comments on here, it is pretty clear you are NOT one of those one sided people, you make up about the 30% of people on here that i actually like. :)

Originally posted by Fuck Ya'll

A lot of shit is running. I was there Sunday morning. The cops came and told me to never come back again, or else I'm gonna get "jacked up".

Damn, I feel blessed to have gone down there at such an opportune time. A revival of faith if you will..Right place, right time hasn;t really been my motto if you know what I mean...

Originally posted by fatbastard

i guess my comment came out wrong, i didnt mean anyone who posts there graff on myspace has a one sided life, its just that a lot of my friends on myspace, and other places dont know how to talk about anything else besides graff, not specifically politics but spots inks paints etc etc over and over again. its like thats all they have in their lives and to me its very depressing when one thing consumes somebodys life like that.

and slave, just by reading your comments on here, it is pretty clear you are NOT one of those one sided people, you make up about the 30% of people on here that i actually like. :)

okay i feel better now that you explained yourself. i know what you mean with people who only talk about graffiti; there's only so much you can talk about and then what? it ultimately gets old and boring.

and i am very glad to hear that i am liked by a well-respected giver-of-advice such as yourself fatbastard. your posts always catch my eye :)

Guest krie
Originally posted by Pilau Hands

hahahahahahahaha i wasn't paying attention

It took me a second or two to see its humour

My space looks gay

Guest krie

I just did a search and typed in my home city, i just found a whoollllleeeeeeeee bunch of people i know that use that ha

• 2 weeks later...

Archived