Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

Additional Late Nite Andre Info, courtesy of the artist by way of the Urban Discipline book:

Andre began doing graffiti around 1985 in paris. He was always a lonesome cowboy in the french graffiti scene. He used to have a crew called TVB, but he was the only member.

He was one of the first in europe in the early 90s who began tagging characters (he calls the Mr. A) For him, doing his character was the same as signing his name. Instead of letters, he used a figurative form of expression. Ever since he began doing graffiti, andre has painted on the street. For him, graffiti is not graffiti if it is not on the street and illegal. The resulting graffiti is not as important as the act of doing it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by iquit

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/bigmount.jpg'>

stop looking at my girls ass.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/lilbat.gif'>

Awesome pictures iquit! http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb/icons/icon26.gif'>

Looks like a nice place to visit someday.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

That's what's the fuck up, son.

Iquit, getting in the DPC is not all that hard. All you need are a series of picture threads (no less than 3) outlining some sick partying... and while you have no doubt graced us with a multitude of awesome images, almost none contain a crucial ingredient: DANCING. Lots of it. The right kind of DPC post should ellicit in the viewer a combination of excitement, admiration, bliss, jealousy, envy, outright anger, and most of all, a burning desire to go out and dance like a fucking maniac.

Now, I'd like to be able to say you've still got a chance to join, but unfortunately you've chosen to create a new crew that has clearly set it sights against the Nightowls, our allies and suporters of the cause. I'm afraid that until this conflict is settled I cannot allow you into what our beloved fellow member PMB calls "The E-gang of Awesomeness".

In the meantime, feel free to post threads containing DPC-worthy action... they will certainly be taken into consideration once this matter is settled.

Dear Mams,

Thank you for your informative response. I understand the conflict of interests regarding the recently formed KB party and the infamous DPC. I appreciate your willingness to consider future evidence of my actions as I have nothing but the utmost respect for your opinions regarding proper partying methods. I must, however, inform you that I don't think I am DPC material. Although it is not uncommon for me to get funky on the dance floor, it is not my true calling. Getting funky on the dance floor is more of an occasional escape from the true passion which burns in my heart. This lifestyle i am so currently enamored with involves smoking pot and drinking beer on the comfort of my own couch. Although Dance Party Funk and Couch Drinking have their similarities, their differences are obvious and abundant. Therefore, I must say I look forward to hearing your commentary on my future displays of funk, but you need not consider me for DPC membership.

Please also understand that the ^o^KNIGHTBATS^o^ were not formed in order to attack the Nightowls or any other existing e-posse. It is merely a new place for fellow 12oz nerds to call home if they so choose. I understand that my awesomeness as KB president might prove to be threatening to some, but I can hardly be blamed for that!

Finally, I want to extend my best wishes and highest regards to all other e-crews who help bring the funk to the ounce. Although, as I have explained, I hold no malice towards any other existing crews, perhaps some friendly competitive sporting between crews would be fun and help increase the maximum funk level of channel zero. Don't think war, think 12oz olympics!

Best Regards,

Iquit

Kinightbats President

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/lilbat.gif'>

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra

i'm a knight bat and all, but i have school so ihave to try to go to sleap early and shit....i got arrested on saturday night, and got home at 3...no time for 12oz rep, sorry.:o

I SEE THE KNIGHT BATS GOT SOME WEAK LINKS!!!

iquit... you gonna handle this sucker or what!?!?!

:lol:

:king:

Originally posted by T=E=A=S=E

I SEE THE KNIGHT BATS GOT SOME WEAK LINKS!!!

iquit... you gonna handle this sucker or what!?!?!

:lol:

:king:

i'll take it into consideration. i do think i'ma start voting one nigga off the island every week just to keep everyone alert.

Originally posted by iquit

my power is absolute. don't get any ideas, Crimson. You couldn't possibly fathom the extent of my invincibility.

:lol: I think you misinterpreted my post, master iquit.

No one should underestimate hong kong fooey (aka iquit)

he'll crush yo brains out and stab yo face with chopsticks!

my power is absolute. don't get any ideas, Crimson. You couldn't possibly fathom the extent of my invincibility.

he is quite powerful and you just cant step to him. i quit and i may have to join forces like old times, eh ol buddy? however, i still remain nuetral.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I'm afraid that until this conflict is settled I cannot allow you into what our beloved fellow member PMB calls "The E-gang of Awesomeness".

Yes.

And as a heads up, Vagina Saliva Oner's going away party is this Saturday. The funk shall flow freely, and a thread will undoubtedly result.

I'm distressed to hear of iquit's decisoin to forego membership in the DPC, although I respect his reasoning. He is without a doubt the best new member in 2004, and he would have made quite an asset. Nonetheless, I wish him well in his KB endeavor. Sail on, good man.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Yes.

And as a heads up, Vagina Saliva Oner's going away party is this Saturday. The funk shall flow freely, and a thread will undoubtedly result.

I'm distressed to hear of iquit's decisoin to forego membership in the DPC, although I respect his reasoning. He is without a doubt the best new member in 2004, and he would have made quite an asset. Nonetheless, I wish him well in his KB endeavor. Sail on, good man.

thank you for the kind words and may we all continue to bring forth the funk.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/firebat.gif'>