Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

so iquit, ive beaten one of your knightbats. care to comment? what are your feelings on the subject? how will you retaliat? what are your plans for future losses?

you dont even have nightowls in your sig.

you just a fraud son.

iquit- dont pay this youngsta no mind cuh... :lol:

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/samson.jpg'>

i wanna talk to samson!!! (yeah, yeah, i know. i'll take it down.)

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/fin.jpg'>

THE END

hope you enjoyed.

on another note, totally radical photoshop funk in this thread. good job, bats.

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/gooose/firebat.gif'>

well, iquit, it appears that i need to go to hong kong, seeing as how i want to have sex with damn near every girl there... including the tourists...

nice pics...

also, is that thing in the branches a bug or a big shit that got lodged in a tree?

and that shiney bug is dope... damn american bugs are boring...

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

well, iquit, it appears that i need to go to hong kong, seeing as how i want to have sex with damn near every girl there... including the tourists...

nice pics...

also, is that thing in the branches a bug or a big shit that got lodged in a tree?

and that shiney bug is dope... damn american bugs are boring...

no tourists that i know of in those pics. lots of honkeys live in hk.

i think the bug thing is one of those secada shells. gnarly lookin.

Originally posted by effyoo

ok let me tell you a story then.

i went out tonight, it was approximately 330 am.

i was at the spot and these two kids came around the corner and were like "what are you drawing?" and walked away. simple as that.

strange.

you have been granted immunity this week and will not be voted off the island. you should've stabbed those kids with an icepick.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

That's what's the fuck up, son.

Iquit, getting in the DPC is not all that hard. All you need are a series of picture threads (no less than 3) outlining some sick partying... and while you have no doubt graced us with a multitude of awesome images, almost none contain a crucial ingredient: DANCING. Lots of it. The right kind of DPC post should ellicit in the viewer a combination of excitement, admiration, bliss, jealousy, envy, outright anger, and most of all, a burning desire to go out and dance like a fucking maniac.

Now, I'd like to be able to say you've still got a chance to join, but unfortunately you've chosen to create a new crew that has clearly set it sights against the Nightowls, our allies and suporters of the cause. I'm afraid that until this conflict is settled I cannot allow you into what our beloved fellow member PMB calls "The E-gang of Awesomeness".

In the meantime, feel free to post threads containing DPC-worthy action... they will certainly be taken into consideration once this matter is settled.