Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SilentBob

I posted a little kid wearing an Anarchy t shirt..... so can I be down ?

Originally posted by iquit

IN ORDER TO JOIN THE KNIGHTBATS YOU NEED ONLY TO INDICATE YOUR LOVE FOR ME AND/OR MY CREW IN YOUR SIG. ANYONE CAN JOIN BUT I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO KICK MOTHERFUCKERS OUT. CRIMSON CAN KICK MOTHERFUCKERS OUT TOO BUT I CAN VETO HIM BECAUSE I'M THE MOTHERFUCKING POWERTRIPPING PRESIDENT, MOTHERFUCKERS.(join me or die.)

I will join, but not because I'm skurrred to die.... But because I'm lam3r and I need friends... even e-friends.

I ain't beefin with NO though... I get along with them and I've even posted in that thread on occasion... but I still feel like an outsider.

Knightbats- the everymans e-crew!

Guest imported_El Mamerro

iquit's an awesome dude and all, but I owe my allegiance strictly to the DPC, avowed Nightowl allies.

vinyl- i'm only on 12oz at work and it's no big deal for me to fuck around on the internet but IM is kind of a no no.

mams- DPC is obviously the illest crew of wild men ever. i got mad love for the owls. but goddamnit i've posted funny pics of chinese people, i've told stories about anal sex, i've posted photshop funk... and no one's ever put ME down with an e-crew. and well... that hurts inside, ya know? i'm not about battling the other e-crews. i'm just all about sharing e-love, and e-joy throughout the 12oz community for all to share. (join me or die a slow horrible death.)

pistol- please refrain from such negativity in my thread. if you'd prefer not to bask in the warm glow of happy moonlight that is the knightbats, that is your choice.

giving tree- please refrain from such negativity in my thread. if you'd prefer not to bask in the warm glow of happy moonlight that is the knightbats, that is your choice as well.

slave- no, me love YOU long time.

^o^