Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

everybody's shit came out nice,Gliko,i wouldnt say your shit was hurtin,it could have been better,but hey,everybody has there times,Gooch,your shit was tight,why leave out the "A"?

Gat,considering that the first time you've picked up a can,not bad at all,keep on keepin on,you'll get better

not to toot my own horn,but that wall would of looked better with a Chek burner on it,haha,wish i could of made it

lookin forward to this next prodo

Originally posted by villain+Feb 22 2005, 11:21 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (villain - Feb 22 2005, 11:21 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-defyoner@Feb 22 2005, 05:14 PM

holy totem balls.

:haha:

Say, what's this about e-relationsh.... ok, i shall shut up now.

[/b]

dunno. thats not my cup of tea any more.

Originally posted by LaCosaNostra@Feb 22 2005, 06:43 PM

gooch dog..whats goin on with that 3d nigga?

yeah ummm it's called i suck...haha

is it that bad? which are you refering to? the painting or the sketch? or both?

i have some stuff on sixcentz.com that i actually like. i used to care about painting more than i do now, i just kinda still do it cause i don't know what else to do with myself...haha.

it is supposed to be going down and to the middle.

like i said i stopped caring.

"I'm going to give you a little advice. There's a force in the universe that makes things happen. And all you have to do is get in touch with it, stop thinking, let things happen, and be the ball. "

Gooch, your's goes down and to the middle? Mind kinda rocks to the side.

NOT HAVING INTERNET SUCKS. I am communicating with you guys through my high powered esp.

Also, why the fuck do you guys still talk to me even though Im so ridiculous? I wouldnt speak to myself.

Gliko, call me, I want to meet up for Aesop.

so is saturday on for real real or for fake fake? Some people might come through, I dont know if Jerry is? Hes being mad flaky lately. Maybe my pooshwa isnt his cup of tea anymore. Hrmmph. *

*(just kidding, he could never give up my pooshwa)