Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn yall... :blush:

gats- no aim.... ill link it up 2night, or just pm me your email and ill send it over, i also have some rare shit you might be interested in..... if i win the powerball 2nite im throwin a $450,000 crackk party... tyrone biggums style...

illigitimate love children are were its at for the 05, said so in cosmogirl....

im off to werk, its ya boy, holla!!!!!!!!

Fatalist: fresh Asics.

My aunt and three year old cousin are here to visit for a week and a half. I am not good with children. First thing homeslizza does is come up to my leg and hug me with juice all over his face. I think i'm going to kill someone. Boy was lucky I wasn't flossing something not readily replacable.

The thing with kids (age like 6-14) is that if you treat them like normal people and don't try to entertain them or whatever they think you're the coolest person ever.

i havent had a dream in a long time...............

why the fuck is 12oz always fucking down? its seems like almost every fucking night... wtf.....

gats- i lied, i went to my local record establishment yesterday and they said the drop date is dec,7.... i got a notice on my cell phone that it dropped tues. night and just assumed.... sorry, ill post up some live shit 2nite (if this shit is up)......

sorry, lates...

Those tits are fucking horrid.

So an oil tanker blew up less than 1000 feet from my dorm last night. Shit was trill. Major highways around here closed down, huge fire. Helicopters flying over head to help with the fire and to take patients to the hospital. Every major news station has their vans parked right down the road. CBS, NBC, FOX, and some local news stations.

The damage is pretty out of control.