Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by gatita

one.. Why do you want to come to the states, specifically to Chicago, for school?

I'm planning on doing the same things, after years in one small city it kind of does your head in ya know?....io visited chicago 2 years ago and i loved it, the cold weather was breath taking, the culture, people atmosphere not at all what im used to here in Western Australia...

if i can get the school to pay some expences, and organise a decent exchange program and be credited for all the classes i take, well then i'm on the plane in april.

one.. Why do you want to come to the states, specifically to Chicago, for school?

ireland goes nowhere fast.. dont get me wrong ireland is deadly and all but jus i want to travel to college abroad to get away for awhile and that college was the only one i got a reply from in the states.. i wouldn mind goin anywhere...

QUOTE]Why do you want to come to the states

do you think its that bad?

I go to Pratt in Brooklyn, one of my friends here got offered a free place to stay in some luxury high rise and lots of grants to the art institute there [her family was really close to one of the head professors or some shit]. Girl still chose to stay at Pratt. Eh, I guess she thinks Pratt is a better school.. or she dreams of being in debt for the rest of her life. Haha. :lol:

Do you know anything about Boston U's art program...im beginning to think i fucked myself over and should have went to RISD

hey, let me know when you guys paint. i am going to buy some pink body paint and cover myself so i look like a big hairy piece of bubble gum. it would be awesome if we synchronized the timing, so when you guys are painting i'll be painting at the same time. oh don't worry. i'll take pics.

any nyc bats or 12ozers

check it out:

Tomorrow, Thursday August 12th

1 serious threat clothing is co-sponsoring:

The DMC BATTLE FOR US SUPREMACY

Say Word Entertainment and DMC invite you to witness the country's top DJs battle for a chance to represent the USA in the 2004 Battle for World Supremacy and the World DJ Teams Championships in London, England!!!

Special guests and performances all night!!

Free giveaways all night!!

At Club Mumbai Sky

250 W26th Street

Between 7th and 8th

18 to party, 21 to drink

Preliminaries start and doors open at 7pm

Event starts at 9pm

$20 cover

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v14/goochygooch/dmc.jpg'>

http://img5.photobucket.com/albums/v14/goochygooch/dmc2.jpg'>

come check it out if you can