Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I wike Belladonna. Shes good pickins.

Anyway, I listen to z100. And hot97. And Krock. Okay, Im kidding.

Im strictly intelligent hiphop, as in, I dont like hearing the MCs say "fuck a bitch, slap her, smoke some weed, lets get blingin'" when I listen to music. I also favor drum and bass, house/discohouse, disco [im serious.], new wave, some rock [if radiohead is rock, I like rock], reggae/dancehall, ragga [dnb mixed with reggae.. yes.. I get down. You should see] and some assorted stuff. I can basically talk about almost everytype of music.. thats popular at least, with anyone. No polka though, Im not on that tip.

:D

Originally posted by why write?

i seen BUCK FUSH in that jada video and i thought of you sitting on 12oz hahah....

one - not trying to be a asshole but are you talking about 'college'? cause im really fucking confused

yeah as its obvious i aint goin to collage for the education! i play gealic football which is in some ways similar to aussie football... they always come over and ask irish ppl who are jus about to go to college.. they pretty much set you up for life if you make the cut.. but then this north park university in chicargo rang my house the other day askin would i like to go there.. i applied for shit loadsa colleges in the us and got few replies... the one in austrailia is temptin the most but im thinkin of defaring it for a year so i can beef up and get some money together... if you cant understand its casue thats the way it is i got like 7 days to decide what i wanna do for the next 4 years of my life..

deto.. beatles best ever i agree saw paul in dublin in the back in the world tour.. fuckin amazin..

Re: suger

Originally posted by one

do you know a collage in chicargo.. im not sure the full name (thats why i need your help) somethin VIEW.. i think its in the city?? i doubt if you can help but jus said i ask.. or you know a way to check out collages over there?

thank you please

"Eight units Mountain View. Guess who? Guess who? Harriette and blah blah Neiborg"

i would probibly be down for thoes caps iquit, but right now im having a

break down because i just got doom 3 at work and i got it instaled and

shit but it wont play and its really 'erkin my taders... turning to 12oz to

take my anger out

:mad: :hatred: :heated: :mad2: :evil: :shook: :tongue:

picking up the slack

since no one seems to be posting....

heres the story of how i, buck fush, became gay for all of 10 seconds. not gay in the sense of liking men but more of a metrosexual type gay. (with this post combined with the lesbian wedding one might misconsture me as being a homophobe. im not at all. i love my lesbian aunts. theyre by far my favorite family members.i believe that were all different and in order to embrace our differnces we need to be able to laugh at them and the sterotypes that ensue.)

i digress... so about a month ago i was at orientation for the college ill be attending next year. im majoring in fine art, so theres a 5:55 ratio of guys to girls. anyway at one of our "getting to meet each other" assemblies i spot a dope girl with what appears to be a graffiti mag. I recognized the piece as a Dondi fullcar. me, being the dick that i am, snatched it out of her hand without saying a word while blurting out "i love this.....purse." it wasnt a magazine. IT WAS A FUCKING PURSE. every single person in my vicinity heard what i said and stared at me.

upon realizing my eggrigious mistake i dropped the purse and walked away forever regretting the moment i set eyes on that dondi piece. later on the girl told me where she got the purse, not realizing that this made me feel more gay.....meh....homoblock

i thought about educating her but at that point i was too apalled with the situation in general. when she realized that i shat myself over the piece itself and not the purse she seemed perplexed. "so you like write on walls and stuff. o my god my friend tommy totally does that stuff in our school." that was my cue to smack a bitch, but i resisted and never talked to her again.

the shit was cool though. it had 2 different dondi pieces and a few of his bus pieces. sadly enough the people who will end up rocking it have no idea who did it and propably dont give a fuck like the afformentioned dipshit.

Re: suger

Originally posted by one

do you know a collage in chicago.. im not sure the full name (thats why i need your help) somethin VIEW.. i think its in the city?? i doubt if you can help but jus said i ask.. or you know a way to check out collages over there?

thank you please

umm.. any idea where in chicago? is it downtown chicago, suburbs? etc...

view doesnt really ring a bell to be honest. If you can give a little bit better location ill probably know it right away.