Knitbats: Tease your hair, volume and shit...

duh-rye-won

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sup fam.

anyone see sneak attack? the freight graff video that soe1 did? fuckin' good. got me salivating. i miss painting. amazing interview with a tramp also. check it if you haven't seen it.

went to an s&m fetish party this weekend. total let down. they were featuring some artist who does some cool paintings, but the party was lame. i was expecting hot bitches and freaky shit. turns out i rolled their with the hottest girls at the party and i was the biggest freak. total disappointment. if there is an S&M fetish party in NYC or a lot of other places, scary shit would be goin on. people hangin from hooks n shit. hot bitches in leather. hong kong is a party city, but they need to learn how to get their freak on.

saw shrek2 last night. big thumbs up.

it's been 7 months since my last holiday from hk. this sunday i'm headed back to the motherland! 2 nights in chicago. 5 nights in nyc. i'm goin for business but i can't fuckin wait. any chicago 12ozers? i don't know if i'll get a chance to party much, but i could be down to grab a drink if anyone could help direct me to a decent chi-town watering hole.

hmmm...i thought shrek2 was a big let down. the only part that had me laughing was the pinnochio thong.

i've got my prom tommorow and as of 12:30 the night before there are no good parties. i tried to find the compton prom thread to no avail...meh....

Originally posted by BUCK FUSH

hmmm...i thought shrek2 was a big let down. the only part that had me laughing was the pinnochio thong.

i've got my prom tommorow and as of 12:30 the night before there are no good parties. i tried to find the compton prom thread to no avail...meh....

what bout the COPS part. that shit was funny. the animation is just insane.

im not saying it didnt have its moments, but its not even in the same ballpark as the original. the animation was fucking insane. i can easily say that the princess is by far the most fuckable disney character ever. although i most say the little mermaid could hold her own as well.