The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Gonna have to vouch for Patrice as well. Silly nigga makes me laugh lots. I thought he was funny during the roast tonight as well. Not the best... but yeah. My only gripe is that this dude has a strangeish delivery. Say's "uhh..." a lot. But I can deal, he's clever as fuck.

Also, I didn't see him as being mad at anybody. Especially Shatner. It's part of his gig. I'm sure Patrice O' is seasoned in the comedy game enough to know how hard he's going to get slammed beforehand. Fucker's be like sharing jokes with eachother before the show even airs.

I thought it was cool to see both of them in the lineup.

A FRISKY farmer has told how he fathered 50 children with four women — who included two sisters and their MUM.

Retired Luiz Costa de Oliveira, 90, admitted he does not know all the names of his children and said there could be more.

The plucky OAP said of fathering the mammoth brood: "The thing that God made best in the world was woman."

Luiz had 17 children with first wife Francisca.

After she died, the lucky Brazilian found love again and had another 17 children with Maria Francisca da Silva, 64.

When Maria got her sister Ozelita to help with getting the kids dressed and fed, Luiz struck up a relationship with her too.

The 58-year-old then gave him another 15 children.

Even the sister's mother was not safe. Francisca Maria, 89, succumbed to Luiz's charms — and had one child with him.

Some of the children died during a poverty-stricken childhood but the others gave Luiz, from Rio Grande do Norte, Brazil, more than 100 grandkids and 30 great-grandchildren.