The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

...BUT YOU'LL PROLLY GET THAT TWEEN MONEY SO I GUESS KEEP DOIN WHAT YOUR DOIN SO YOU CAN SHOW UP TO MALLS AND HAVE 12 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRLS CRYING CUZ THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY BAGINA TICKLES WHEN THEY SEE YOU. ALSO, WHY IS THIS NIGGAS NAME PABLO

Real talk...the white girls crying/bagina tickles part had me rollinn. One of the funniest Mero quotes i think

...BUT YOU'LL PROLLY GET THAT TWEEN MONEY SO I GUESS KEEP DOIN WHAT YOUR DOIN SO YOU CAN SHOW UP TO MALLS AND HAVE 12 YEAR OLD WHITE GIRLS CRYING CUZ THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THEY BAGINA TICKLES WHEN THEY SEE YOU. ALSO, WHY IS THIS NIGGAS NAME PABLO

Real talk...the white girls crying/bagina tickles part had me rollinn. One of the funniest Mero quotes i think

Mickey mouse said it first on southpark.

It's tough being ginger even when you're a seal: Lonely pup shunned by his colony

Sitting all alone on a beach, this little seal is an outcast from the colony.

Its crime? Having reddish-brown fur and the palest of blue eyes. The rest of its sleek black family took an instant dislike to the ginger pup, leaving it to fend for itself.

The pictures were taken by Anatoly Strakhov, who spotted the seal on Tyuleniy Island, Russia.

article-2037734-0DE6D31900000578-663_634x430.jpg

article-2037734-0DE6D14600000578-304_634x398.jpg

The photographer, 61, said: ‘He was hiding and waiting for his mother to come and feed him.

‘He had a very strange colour fur and looked different from his two black brothers.

I was pleased to be able to capture such an unusual animal, but the poor seal is almost blind and so was unlikely to survive in the wild.’

Luckily, Mr Strakhov was with staff from a dolphinarium who took it into their care.

The pup – whose colour is the result of an accumulation of iron in its fur – might have had more luck in the U.S. One of the biggest concentrations of red-haired seals is in San Francisco.

article-2037734-0DE6DD6900000578-373_634x418.jpg

article-2037734-0DE6E23700000578-730_634x441.jpg

• Like 1