The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

whoever posted a link to this (forgot thread.. it was on some random shit), this was the hightest rated comment

"I was in a computer lab at uni and noticed the guy next to me was watching Bill Burr. But then something unbelievable happened. I saw him place his right hand on the mouse and drag his pointer to the dislike button. Just before he could click i lept in front of him and crashed into his computer sending it hurtling to the ground. Realising that he had been spotted he fled on foot. I got in my car and chased him down the road. I caught up to him and veered up onto the curb killing him on impact."

76 thumbs up

My bull shit meters going off on this one.

Assuming a rapist or other violent criminal is innocent until proven guilty, insinuates that the victim is guilty until proven innocent. Like math, in social justice both sides of the equation must balance.

Our insistence that we treat potential criminals with fairness at the expense of potential victims is a patriarchally constructed lie. Women are the target of most heinous crimes, men are typically the offenders.

We give credence and concede much of our human rights when we perpetuate these dangerous myths.

…getting an email notice from my front desk (home), while at work that i got flowers. and fb’ing that i got flowers and that unless the person id’s themselves that it’s not ok. and having to explain to my SISTER why i am annoyed and threatened by this “gift”.

rape culture is being expected to accept any intrusion because i am just a woman and woman = asking for it/fucktoy/toy.

at its core, the patriarchy does not view women as HUMAN. we are like cats or dogs at best to men. they don’t mind us being around (on a good day) but they will never ever see us as HUMAN.

theraincloudembodied asked: So why can't I enjoy having penetrative sex with someone that has a penis? If I want it and consent to it, then it's not rape. Hate to break it to you. Also, just because you don't like penetrative sex with someone that has a penis doesn't qualify all sex like that to be rape.

its more like societal rape. You’ve been brainwashed into enjoying it