The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
found it.

toddlers-and-tiaras-mom-forced-to-wear-ridiculous-pageant-outifts-on-anderson__oPt.jpg

Toddlers & Tiaras is a controversial[1] American reality series that debuted on TLC in 2009. The show follows the world of child beauty pageants, each episode looking closely at three different pageant contestants and their families as the children prepare for their pageant shows.

Season 1 of Toddlers & Tiaras premiered on TLC on January 27, 2009. The show was renewed for a second season on April 20, 2009.[2] Season 2 premiered on July 22, 2009, season 3 premiered on June 2, 2010, and season 4 premiered on June 15, 2011. Season 5 premiered on January 4th 2012. Toddlers & Tiaras now airs on DMAX in the United Kingdom as well.

a fast forward of the nothing these lil girls will become

Honestly...this thread has gone on way too long...i mean way way too long. This thread has not only saved but..yes BUT. MOTIVATED me to move forward and backwards in time. My life has been enriched and has been saved multiple times by this thread...in a way that i wanted to end it...i'd go on 12oz and say before i end my life let me see whats on the nonsense thread..after viewing it..I realize theres more to life than problems...student loans..working hard for a dollar i will never physically hold because i use a debit car...there is more...theres laughing and truly understanding what nonsense is.

god bless....grill cheese sandwich oner aka destruction.

oh yeah and

screen cap from this thing called netflix?

lulzzzz.jpg

LOL whaaaaat photobucket is playin spanish commercials...

Honestly...this thread has gone on way too long...i mean way way too long. This thread has not only saved but..yes BUT. MOTIVATED me to move forward and backwards in time. My life has been enriched and has been saved multiple times by this thread...in a way that i wanted to end it...i'd go on 12oz and say before i end my life let me see whats on the nonsense thread..after viewing it..I realize theres more to life than problems...student loans..working hard for a dollar i will never physically hold because i use a debit car...there is more...theres laughing and truly understanding what nonsense is.

LOL whaaaaat photobucket is playin spanish commercials...[/QUOTe]

scaled.php?server=191&filename=34gr1n4.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

• Like 1