The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

SenSlip_improved.jpg

我八岁的时候,警察砸掉了父亲的三维打印机。我犹然记得三维打印机散发出的热气腾腾、就像保鲜膜被放在微波炉里的那种气味,以及爸爸将新鲜的打印用粘胶倒入打印机时候,脸上异常专注的表情,还有打印好的物品从三维打印机里出来时,摸上去暖烘烘、新鲜烘烤出的触感。

警察们从房门口冲进来,挥舞着警棍,其中一人手持扩音器,口述逮捕令的内容。爸爸的一位顾客刚刚光顾过他,他买的是高档药片——能力提升药、记忆增强剂、新陈代谢促进剂。如果要在药房柜台上买这些药片,得花上一大笔钱。你可以在家里用三维打印机制造这些药片,只要你不介意哪天自己的厨房里突然站满了虎背熊腰的大块头,警棍挥舞得呼呼生风,见人就打,见东西就砸,谁也拦不住他们。

警察砸掉了奶奶的行李箱,就是她从祖国带来的那个行李箱。他们还砸掉了我们家的小冰箱,窗户上的那台清洁器。当一位警察跺起穿着皮靴的大脚踩烂了鸟笼时,我饲养的翠鸟躲在鸟笼角落里,逃过了一劫。

爸爸。警察对爸爸都干了些啥啊。当一切结束后,他的模样就像是与一支橄榄球队干了一架。警察将爸爸带出门,将他扔进警车里,让新闻记者清楚地看到这一幕,同时一位发言人告诉全世界,我父亲组织的盗版侵权行动必须为至少价值2000万的盗版商品负责,我父亲——铤而走险的歹徒——在逮捕行动中还进行了反抗。

坐在客厅的废墟里,我从手机屏幕上看到了新闻报道,一边看着屏幕,一边在心里纳闷,怎么会有人看着我们家的小公寓,我们的这个破落寒酸的家宅,还竟然误以为这是一个有组织犯罪主犯的老巢。他们当然取走了打印机,像一件战利品般的在记者面前进行展示。小厨房的一角空空荡荡,看上去有点儿可怕。我站起身,整理公寓,救下那只吱吱叫的可怜翠鸟,然后将一台搅拌机放在了那个角落。这台搅拌机也是用三维打印机生成的,因此只能用上一个月,然后我就需要打印出新的轴承部件和其他的移动部件。换做以前,我可以将任何可以打印的东西拆开又重新组装起来。

到我十八岁的那年,政府准备让老爸出狱。我去监狱里探望过他三回——我十岁生日一次,老爸五十岁生日一次,还有妈妈过世的时候。距离我上一次见到他,已经过去了两年,老爸的身体情况很糟糕。监狱的一次斗殴让他的一条腿跛了,他还频繁地回头看,仿佛是患上了抽搐症。出租车将我俩送到家门前,我俩走进家,登上楼梯,这时我感到尴尬极了,极力与这具颓废、跛脚的行尸走肉保持距离。

“拉妮,”老爸让我坐下,说,“你是个聪明的女孩,我知道的。聪明伶俐。你知道你老爸能从哪儿搞到一台打印机和一些粘胶吗?”

我双手握成拳,握得紧紧的,手指甲都快戳进手掌里。我合上了眼睛。“爸爸,你刚刚坐了十年的牢。十年啊。你还要冒着坐十年牢的风险,去印出更多的搅拌机和药片,更多的笔记本电脑和名牌帽子吗?”

老爸咧嘴一笑。“拉妮,我不傻。我已经获得了教训。不值得为了帽子或笔记本电脑坐牢。我不打算印出这些废物,永远不会再干了。”他喝了杯茶,喝茶的模样犹如在喝威士忌,小口啜饮,然后是一声满意的吐气。他合拢双眼,后靠在椅子里。

“到这儿来,拉妮,让我用耳语告诉你。让我告诉你,我在坐了十年的监狱时决定的主意。到这儿来,听你愚蠢的爹地说。”

我感觉到一种内疚的悲痛,不想让老爸扫兴。明摆的事儿,老爸已经过时了。天晓得他在监狱里都经受了什么。“什么事,爸爸?”我侧过身,说道。

“拉妮,我打算印出更多的三维打印机。更多的三维打印机。每人都能有一台。值得为此坐牢。将这件事办成,什么都值得。”

SenSlip_improved.jpg

When I was eight years old, police Zadiao his father's three-dimensional printer. I still remember the three-dimensional printer ran out of steaming distributed, like plastic wrap are placed in a microwave oven of the kind of smell, as well as my father used fresh glue into the printer print when abnormal focus on the expression of his face, as well as print Good items from the three-dimensional printer inside out, Mo Shangqu nice and warm, fresh baked out of touch.

Police were rushed in from the door, waving batons, one armed with a microphone, dictate the contents of the arrest warrant. Dad's just a customer to patronize him, he bought the high-grade tablets - the ability to elevate drug, memory enhancers, metabolic enhancer. If you want to buy these pills over the counter in pharmacies, may take a lot of money. You can at home using three-dimensional printer manufacture these tablets, as long as you do not mind which day the kitchen of their own suddenly jammed with Hubeixiongyao big man, wielding batons, the wind may kick into gear, Jian Renjiu playing, see what the hit, no one can intercept They do not live.

Police Zadiao the grandmother's trunk that she brought from the motherland that suitcase. They also Zadiao of our family to the refrigerator, the windows of that station cleaners. When a police stamp the big foot from wearing boots rotten cage, I kept hiding in the cage corner of Kingfisher, escaped unharmed.

爸爸. The police have done some Shaa father. When everything is over, he looks like like a football team with a dry one. Police his father brought out, he was thrown into a police car, let journalists clearly see this scene, while a spokesman told the whole world, my father organized piracy operations must be at least 20 million worth of pirated goods is responsible for , my father - desperate criminals - in the arrest operation, also carried out the resistance.

Sitting in the ruins of the living room, I saw from the phone screen, press reports and watching the screen, while wondering in their hearts, how could someone look at our family's small apartment, our family home in this run-down shabby, but also went so far as the misconception that This is an organized crime ringleader of the lair. Of course, they took away the printer, like a trophy-like display in front of reporters. Empty corner of a small kitchen looked a little frightening. I stood up, finishing an apartment to save the poor under the Nazhi twitter kingfisher, and then placed in a mixer that corner. This blender is also generated three-dimensional printer, so you just spend a month, and then I need to print new bearings and other parts of the moving parts. For to do before I can can print any thing apart again assembled.

To my 18-year-old that year, the Government prepared to allow the father was released from prison. I went to prison to visit him three times - I-year-old's birthday once, her father 50-year-old's birthday once, there is a time when her mother died. From the last time I saw him two years had passed, Dad's health is very bad. Prison, a fight to get his lame leg, and he also frequently look back, as if suffering from a seizure disorder. Taxis will be sent home Woliang front Woliang into the home, climbed the stairs, then I feel very embarrassed, and strongly with this a decadent, lame walking corpses keeping their distance.

"Rani," Dad let me sit down and said, "You are a smart girl, I know. Bright. Do you know where you got to a father from the printer and some glue it?"

I have pairs of hand into a fist, grip tightly, the fingernails faster Chuojin palm. I close the eyes. "Daddy, you just sit for ten years in prison. Decade ah. You have to sit for ten years braved the risk of prison, to print more of the mixers and tablets, and more laptop computers and brand name hat?"

Father grins. "Rani, I am not stupid. I have received a lesson. Not worth the jail in order to cap or notebook computer. I do not intend to print these wastes, never press on." He drank a cup of tea, tea looks like as if the drinking whiskey, sipping a small mouth, and then a cry of satisfaction exhaled. He folded his eyes, the latter leaned his chair.

"Come here, Rani, let me whisper tell you. Let me tell you, I sat for ten years in prison when the idea of the decision. Come here to listen to your silly Daddy said."

I felt a guilty sorrow, unhappiness did not want Dad. Ming pendulum Shier, Dad has become obsolete. God knows he was in prison have experienced something. "What is it, Dad?" I Ceguo Shen, said.

"Rani, I intend to print more of the three-dimensional printer. More three-dimensional printer. Everyone can have a. Worthwhile to jail. Bancheng this matter, what is worth it."