The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dumas.jpg

Blanche Dumas, born to French and Caribbean parents, was a high-class Parisian courtesan in the late 1800s. She was uniquely qualified for her line of work: Attached to her lower back was a third leg, and her wider-than-normal pelvis contained two bladders, two bowels and, yes, two vaginas. Her doctors noted that both sets of ladyparts had “equally developed sensations.” They also commented on her sex drive, which was “markedly pronounced,” and, they confirmed, “coitus was practised in both vaginae.”

dos_santos-1.jpeg

While living in Paris, Dumas met Juan Baptista dos Santos, a Portuguese man with a “ravenous” sexual appetite. Like Dumas, he happened to have a third, nonfunctional leg, which he kept in a sling or tied to his thigh. And like Dumas, he also had a second set of genitals.“Juan was considered quite handsome, fit and well proportioned,” writes The Human Marvels, which adds, “Both penises functioned perfectly. An 1865 report stated that Santos used both penises during intercourse and, after finishing with one he would continue with the other.”

tumblr_mlwgp9S5ap1s8uq41o1_500.gif

Yeeeeaaahhhh, I'd probably only have that happen once. Not sure I'd be keeping a cum blood drenched teddy bear.

yeah i have to agree with you. this kid was super into acid and really anything that made him trip.. life was like boring to to him if he aren't just so far out there all the time. also molly but so many kids do molly now. anyways i believe he told me he didn't want them to think they were getting to him or something. it was court mandated cause he kept having some bad luck and so i dont it was the type of place where rich parents send there kid when they find a dimebag.