The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Word me too man. I lost my job and started doing alot more unproductive pot smoking and illicit drugs....

KEEP GOING tho man. Stay on the course the cuz goal comes with obstacles and setbacks.

You got twitter? It's a huge convenient comedy outlet for me and I think a lot more "modern/coming up" comics should embrace it[/color]

oh, i definitely plan to... just that this legal/financial shit is still seemingly going to eat up a few months which still sucks at the end of the day

nah i dont have twitter... i understand its basically the tool for comedians at all levels, but i just really dont want to play up keep with another account right now... have thought about it for sure & already know that ill have one sooner or later, though

the open mic thread will rise once again one day

Luis Alberto Pérez Casanova, El Casanova, presunto jefe de la red de protección de Los Zetas en la región centro de Veracruz, fue detenido por elementos de la Secretaría de Marina Armada de México cuando escandalizaba y disparada un arma de fuego en inmediaciones de la colonia Las Animas de Xalapa.