The Nonsense thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: what an amzing show this was

Originally posted by EyeforAnEYE

fuck yeah man. The only episode i can remeber is when chris elliot grew a mouth on his stomach

classic epispde. one that a lot of people remember is the one where he builds a submarine in his bath tub that he ordered from the back of a comic when he was younger. he and his pops get stuck in it when it begins to fill up w/ water and they almost drown. theres also one where he goes up against the machine that delivers newspaper and he must beat it. they have it on dvd. good stuff.

Originally posted by GamblersGrin

i stand corrected.

http://www.psalty.com/cards/kite.jpg'>

damn this guy thinks im in kindergarden.....

kites dont inertain me......but they might for you.

since you had the time to post it.......

haha nah im over kites tey were so cool before, i was amazed haha

but that was when i was in kinder

im in high school now..so yea....

im over that

but funnt post...:lol:

Originally posted by Cherry_Luv

damn this guy thinks im in kindergarden.....

kites dont inertain me......but they might for you.

since you had the time to post it.......

haha nah im over kites tey were so cool before, i was amazed haha

but that was when i was in kinder

im in high school now..so yea....

im over that

but funnt post...:lol:

i am quite sure many of the fellows here on ye olde 120z would love to inertain you

nonsense.NONSENSE.nonsense.NONSENSE X 42994 +38282 = -393892 APRICOTS.

MY

CRACK CRACK

YOUR

ROCK ROCK

CRACK ROCK

CRACK ROCK

WHAT !

OWWWWWWW

And never forgot the inflated jelly bean covers in which you emerged from, because not one paper back novel will ever exceed the thought processes included in this textual formation document presented today.

Those of you who aspire to become vegetarians or at least introduce elements of this discipline into your daily regimen may want to skip this bit of fare. The packaging on this vegan offering by Green Giant boasts "All Vegetable Protein Patties", "77% Less Fat Than Pork Sausage", "Zero Cholesterol." These statements along with the appetizing image featured would indicate that Green Giant has developed a long sought substitute for breakfast pork. Of course these comments mention nothing of this substance's palatability. This is where I come in. After purchasing a box of Green Giant's Breakfast Patties, I placed two of them into my microwave oven. I cooked the patties for the maximum recommended heating time of 1.5 minutes(high setting). Afterwards, as I approached my microwave oven I was assaulted by an odor that was far from pleasant. After removing the faux sausages, I examined their appearance. In this area improvement is definitely needed. The vegan disks exhibited unsettling shades of brown and khaki. Ignoring the olfactory onslaught and outward appearance of the patties, I speared one with a knife and bit a small portion from its edge. To my dismay I was greeted with a taste devoid of all that is characteristic of a true sausage. The only saving grace I can find about these soy compounds is the modicum and I repeat, modicum, of spice present. I prepared additional patties using variations of the recommended cooking time with the hope of improving their flavor. The result was the same. In fact, I strongly discourage exceeding the suggested cooking period since my efforts yielded patties whose hardness seemed logarithmically proportional to additional time.

Ranting because I hate everyone HARDCORE

AND THEN THE SONG IS ALL LIKE DUN DUN DUN RAISE YOUR FIST IN THE AIR DRRRRRRUUUUUGGGGGG FFFFFRRRREEEEE DUN DUN DUN

Ok, let's get a few things straight.

1)MESH SHORTS ARE FOR SLEEPING IN AND/OR DOING SOME KINDA SPORTY ACTIVITY! If you come to a show wearing mesh shorts trying to get tough with someone no will take you seriously!

2)SHAPE UPS DO NOT MAKE YOU ANY TOUGHER NOR DO HEADBANDS! I'M SORRY YOU BRING SO MUCH MOSH YOU GET ALL HOT AND SWEATY AND CAN'T HAVE BEADS OF SWEAT IN YOUR EYES GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR FLOOR PUNCHING DURING THE NEXT BREAKDOWN!

3) "You Never know what you mean to me; NEW JERSEY" is no an acceptable group shout during a breakdown, infact it's just stupid.

4)being like 16 and having NJHC tattooed on your knuckles is not cool. There is no real scene in southern new jersey and five bands at most that actually play hardcore music, your band is no one of them.

5)beating up 13 year old kids with baseball bats due to their slipknot t shirts is not cool nor tough.

BUT HOWEVER!

Saying the following phrase before moshing at a show will always be funny and extremely tough:

"YOU FEEL THE FLOOR? NO REALLY, FEEL IT! HARD RIGHT? THAT'S HOW HARD I BRING THE FUCKING MOSH"

My hat goes off to you if you use this.

Stop going to shows.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ranting because I hate everyone HARDCORE

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

AND THEN THE SONG IS ALL LIKE DUN DUN DUN RAISE YOUR FIST IN THE AIR DRRRRRRUUUUUGGGGGG FFFFFRRRREEEEE DUN DUN DUN

Ok, let's get a few things straight.

1)MESH SHORTS ARE FOR SLEEPING IN AND/OR DOING SOME KINDA SPORTY ACTIVITY! If you come to a show wearing mesh shorts trying to get tough with someone no will take you seriously!

2)SHAPE UPS DO NOT MAKE YOU ANY TOUGHER NOR DO HEADBANDS! I'M SORRY YOU BRING SO MUCH MOSH YOU GET ALL HOT AND SWEATY AND CAN'T HAVE BEADS OF SWEAT IN YOUR EYES GET IN THE WAY OF YOUR FLOOR PUNCHING DURING THE NEXT BREAKDOWN!

3) "You Never know what you mean to me; NEW JERSEY" is no an acceptable group shout during a breakdown, infact it's just stupid.

4)being like 16 and having NJHC tattooed on your knuckles is not cool. There is no real scene in southern new jersey and five bands at most that actually play hardcore music, your band is no one of them.

5)beating up 13 year old kids with baseball bats due to their slipknot t shirts is not cool nor tough.

BUT HOWEVER!

Saying the following phrase before moshing at a show will always be funny and extremely tough:

"YOU FEEL THE FLOOR? NO REALLY, FEEL IT! HARD RIGHT? THAT'S HOW HARD I BRING THE FUCKING MOSH"

My hat goes off to you if you use this.

Stop going to shows.

These are the reasons why I haven't gone to a show in months, minus the whole new jersey thing.

This message board I lurk, bridge9, is full of meatheads, some of the people there are cool, but the rest are like 15 year olds talking about how awesome it would be to beat up "faggots" and fake hardcore kids. This whole trend of "fuck you core" and "bring the mosh" will hopefully die out, I mean half the songs these bands write, have only one thing in mind, mosh, not caring about how good the song sounds or the message behind the song. blah. rant over.