Obsessive Compulsive Nipple Tweaking

duh-rye-won

oh this is too funny.

the only think i can think of that relates is when i'm eating a chocolate bunny i need to make sure its eaten in even proportions.

and about nipple tweaking, i always feel the urge to pinch my guys nipples but unfortunately he doesn't like it so i end up getting swatted, but this makes me want to do it even more, so i make a game of pinching his nipples, which i feel is very fair since he thinks my boobs are his personal squeeze toys.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the shit that the boyfriend does to me...like licking my face,chewing my hair,etc, he gets what he deserves when i twist/pinch his nipples.:lick:

on a side-note:

i feel like i have a little symmetry problem too. if one nail breaks, and all my nails are long, i'll cut 'em all off so they're even. shoes have to be lined up correctly, same goes for cereal boxes and other random stuff.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Iquit is by far the best recent member of this board.

Roger that.

That story was hilarious. Thank you for sharing it.

I used to have the symmetry obsession when I was younger. Same thing - if my neck itched on one side, I'd have to itch the opposite side. It's strange that I remember wondering why I was like that, considering I don't remember much more from before I was ten. But I eventually got over it and life is good.

Another OCD quality I had while younger was making faces with your hands. It's hard to explain, and I can't find any pictures of it online ... but you can put your two hands together, twist some fingers, and come out with a face-like thing looking at you. Once I figured out how to do this I couldn't stop. My mom used to get pissed when I'd do it in public situations, but I didn't see anything wrong with it. THANKS MOM I HATE U LET ME LIVE MY LIFE OMG

Originally posted by iquit

What kind of a faggot pinches his own nipples during sex?

***NOTE*** Ladies, pinching YOUR own nipples during sex is perfectly fine and sexy.

hahahahah thank you for this wonderful story iquit! hahaha.

he doesnt like his nipples to get all bothered. i touch them like twice during sex and that is when i suck on both of them but he doesnt obsess over it.

ive had this weird one lately, everything is mesaured in number(1-10 or whatever)like...how many steps it takes to get from the computer to the fridge, walking up stairs etc.::im gona go to the fridge*gets up* takes on step, count to 1 take another, count to 2....etc:: fucked up man;)

me and my man both work on each others nipples. i have no problem with him pinching his own nipples. i mean, if youre a nipple person, what are you gonna do if you feel the urge suddenly and your girl is concentrating all hands (and mouth) on deck? even if that situation does not arise, i still do not consider it to be gay.

i have lots of really weird tendancies

i have a friend who has the nicest nipples and i always get the urge to tweak em...he doesnt mind lol

I have weird shower tendancies too...like each side of my body has to be under the hot water for the same amount of time or else the side with the least water gets "jelouse" lol

and when i get out of the shower i have to tweak my nipples and i wont get out until theyre nice and equally hard

oh and i have 4 shampoos and conditioners and i have to wash with them in a certain order or else i get really paranoid about my hair not being clean lol

when i sleep i have to have my feet be covered with a blanket no matter how hot it is, my feet always have to be covered. when i was little i had this fear that a clown under my bed was going to grab me and pull me under...kinda stuck with me ever since

shit i think i have more issues then Iquit

wow that girl is hot...except im not feelin those jeans lol

and call me strange but that picture under it is quite hot lol...well to some extent...but we at NTA are excepting of everyone lol

or about the song it could be rub you the right way by johnny Gill:lol:

reading this post really struck a chord with me...

ive had those symmetry tendencies for years. It isnt an important thing, i think it probably goes away sometimes, but lately i have noticed myself doing it again for sure. Ive always had tons of little nervous habits too... i feel like i am more prone to having little ticks and that sort of shit than most people. I'm just a nervous person by nature, i guess.

And the part about having it worse when you're high, man i know what that is about. Ha i didnt know so many other people had these problems.

Archived