ever feel like your fucking losing it

Guest HESHIANDET

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i went walking in this park trail thing today. real peaceful and shit. some old people passed by me, stopped and talked for a minute. i don't do this kinda stuff at all ever, but i've had my head full the past month or so on some serious shit. It was very relaxing and helpful. just try to find whatever it is that calms you down and exploit the fuck out of it. i'm kind of a loner type when it comes to it, so i thought well lemme go where it feels like i really am alllll alone. yeah sounds gay haha, but it worked. xanax.....tooo many lost memories from that. waking up like huh? reciepts and shit in my pocket, missing stuff. no more of that particular drug.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton

yeah... i know a lot of cokeheads who are depressed

hmmm.... wonder where the connection is...

this is a guess:

coke releases endorphins which cause a continuous pleasure buzz, coke users get used to this high and used to feeling happy all the time (whilst on coke, which is frequent if they are addicts) so when they are straight they mistake that lack of happiness for depression....and when your happy ALL the time that begins to be your normal state, thus theres no better way to feel......only normal and depressed.

am i making sence?

Originally posted by fatbastard

this is a guess:

coke releases endorphins which cause a continuous pleasure buzz, coke users get used to this high and used to feeling happy all the time (whilst on coke, which is frequent if they are addicts) so when they are straight they mistake that lack of happiness for depression....and when your happy ALL the time that begins to be your normal state, thus theres no better way to feel......only normal and depressed.

am i making sence?

coke is a huge stimulant... its an "upper"

sooooooo when people binge on coke for a weekendweeknight whatever... they usually feel like shit for a few days after... whether its because they feel really guilty or their hormones are out of whack (i think its in part both) - its kind of like feeling sketchy for a few days after doing ecstasy (fuck that drug too its for losers)

eitherway... fuck coke and fuck the people that do coke because eventually cokeheads become crackheads, and nobody can trust a crackhead

where i'm from, coke is easier to get than weed, X, anything... fuck, people that are 16 have an easier time getting blow than they do ciggarettes here

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by johnny

hey i got this script of ritalin i can share. hollar at your boy cause i fucking love breaking TV's.

HOLLA!

Guest HESHIANDET

wow can't a guy just be annoyed by people and have i-tunes crash and throw a monitor on the ground with out starting a debate on the effects of drugs and the psyche...

homos

Guest im not witty

^why dont you go holler at that bol j--h. i hear he gots all kinds of medicinesss justa poppin up everywhur.

Guest Good Morning Captain
Originally posted by im not witty

^why dont you go holler at that bol j--h. i hear he gots all kinds of medicinesss justa poppin up everywhur.

for sure. He had the hookup on valiums for a minute. we were eating vicadin last week.

Guest im not witty

say word. next youre gonna tell me that his style crampin ass girlfriend just took him to some fuckin tropical island or something. oh wait...nevermind.

Great... I think your mood swing has rubbed off on me, Hesher.

I fucking hate everyone, except my mom. I'm having one of those paranoid phases where I feel like nobody has good intentions and everyone is an asshole. I hate feeling like this... I hope I snap out of it SOON.

Guest HESHIANDET

you'll be ok, cause im like 50000000% right now..

everyone download songs from this band called "soviet"

<------------never had a headache/stress/depression a day in my life

only thing close to a headache was when my subs in my car were set on full blast for almost an hour, but it wasnt a headache

only thing close to stress was when I was moving from one city to another, I got a little pissed off on the way from everything, but nothing near stress

only thing close to depression was when my best friend passed when I was 18, it made me more sad than ever, but depression didnt happen

so, in conclusion, my brain is abnormal, but in a good way

I am going fucking insane. I have developed a tick( my eye constantly feels like its pulsating) which I have had for 3 months now. Some of the girls I lamp with have renamed me anger management, which only further pisses me off. Oh yeah, I have also found myself laughing uncontrollably when there is nothing to laugh about, for example sitting at home alone, sitting in class, the doctors office etc. I fucking hate everyone and everything, if you dont have some sort of problem with me already you can bet that for one reason or another I have a problem with you. I want to just break something or someone. SHIT!! I cant take it. yesterday I put a huge dent in the dashboard of my car when I lost it and started punching and head butting it. oh well, it comes and it goes. I'll turn it around in a day or two and be as happy as can be until my next mood swing. makes shit interesting.

Money and things like that never stress me out. It's always psychological. You know you are crazy when you are not used to things running smoothly so you ruin them. When I'm alone in my thoughts shit just goes bananas in my head. Sometimes I wish I was naive and lived a simple life, rather than an eventful one. Life experiences made me knowledgable, but they also made me bitter.

Archived