YOU WONT BE SEEING ME AROUND MUCH ANYMORE

J.HollaBack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by <KEY3>

a doctor or a cop CAN find great satisfaction and an identify in their job.

Unless you're Hank Hill, Propane SalesMan.... the trades shouldnt do it for you.

they CAN get satisfation. it is possible. i know after like a bazillion years of med school i'd be pretty zonked, dunno bout anyone else. and spending my days as a cop....i dunno how long i'd last being one of the most hated people in society

J.HollaBack/the hank hill of airconditioning

Originally posted by InDY_500

CONGRATS.......im workin on gettin one pretty soon......waiting for bestbuy to call a brotha.....

Capita = proud seller of computers at Best Buy. I would like to give a shout out to my main negro Mr. Chupacabra for helping me pass the UA. Thanks Chupa

Originally posted by TURBOCAPSLOK

ZIPPITY DOOOOO DAAAAAAAAAH

thanks caps. that tune will be stuck in my head for the rest of the day. haha atleast its a turbohappy tune. congratulations teaserino. i disagree with a lot of people, trade jobs can be fun if you go about it the right way. good luck.

Originally posted by CAPiTA

The evidence says otherwise

"Nonetheless, Best Buy shares fell 2 percent in early trading, while Circuit City shares slipped 1 percent."

"CIRCUIT CITY TOPS EXPECTATIONS"

***all quotes from your little link***

also we are currently opening 70 new stores.. we dont deal in that home appliance crap.. we have had branches (i.e. CarMax)... when we do car audio install we SOLDER OUR CONNECTIONS, opposed to crimpcapping the wires (shitty connections fire hazaard... our car audio products are much higher quality. we now carry all sorts of import/domestic/sport compact/ and truck upgrade parts from name brands... mean while best buy is mostly out of date on their products.. ill give it to you guys that you have a kick ass CD/Movie/games section.. but wooohooo.. last time i checked thats not consumer electronics.. thats MEDIA. so what??? BEST BUY is a media store that sells washers and dryers???

pushy ass sales people when it comes to your shitty ass protection plan.. NO MEANS NO.. you all are like rapists when it comes to that shit..

--Side Note---

i know some one who had a radio installed in their car at best buy... yea it caught on fire due to bad connections.. the person took it back to best buy and they refused to service it.. and ended up sending that person to a dealer.. which cost well over 500 bucks to fix...

THERES SOME GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

gay ass blue and yellow shit.

more problems with your shit store..

"I had a nightmarish experience at Best Buy when I tried to order online and pick up the item at the store). With Circuit City all you do is pay up-front and you can print the receipt and take it to the store. I was in and out of the store in less than 5 minutes (compare that to 3 hours in Best Buy where the staff was clueless). "

Best Buy is definately one of my favorite stores, but I have been shopping at circuit city a lot more lately...

yo defy- TELL THOSE STUPID FUCKS AT CIRCUIT CITY TO WORK ON THEIR GOD DAMN CHECK OUT SYSTEM... fucking idiots.

:mad: (their shit is like check out lane/item return in the same thing, only one is ever open, the person is never on register, etc etc etc)

hey everybody! tease got a job!

way to go tease!

good luck tease!

nigga you smell like freon.

have fun, i have a friend who does hvac

and he honestly hates his job

im sure its an isolated incident though

hes pretty fuckin lazy

Originally posted by When

nigga you smell like freon.

hahaha.

hey tease, my friend's brother did hvac for six years up in tahoe, total shit work (shoveling snow to get to heating ducts, etc.) and ended up getting a hook for a job in melbourne. homeboy runs his own crew now, has a company apartment, and makes retarded bank for the next five years whil he's working on a series of corporate installations. good luck, the trades will take you far. and all of your friends will start calling you every time their pilot light goes out.

Archived