most freights in one night?

simple style

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by sweatstance

i never hit more than 2 per yard....... no more than one per line.....

stop heating out yards..... tomorrow's another day..

pace yourself... the more u hit the less quality you put in thinking of the next

canadians....pshh

6 quality pieces for me... And that was an all nighter... till the sun comes up baby for em day flix... but if i had more paint i could have knocked out like 3-4 more... But instead i just slept in the car for like an hour till the sun came up and knocked out one more...

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by torment.b4f

i once got some info that vapore gpk b4f did 100 freights in one night !!!!!!!!!!!properone .b4f

he lied to you.....

me i dunno bout 11-12 i guess.... but thats retarded... i feel perfectly fine just doing one really nice one in a night.... 5 is a good number for an evening....

• 1 month later...

I seem ta fall in the 1-3 range before I was in ta "MORE" but now it is about quality not quanity I like ta do nice shit where if your are lucky enuff ta be stopped by a train you see it and say wow look at that not oh look more straigt letter tags or 2 color throwies........jus my 2cents:king:

damn i d like to see your pieces if you've done 38 in one night... i mean you can do 38 pieces in a row, but in 24 hours you gotta paint pretty fast and sloppy, and not waste any minute to eat or drink. the more that i did in 24 h is 11 pieces, there was 2 e2e included in that. the more non-stop painting in a night was when we did each a wholecar and then rocked a e2e afterward..

i get tired after 3...and i want to go home...the most i hae done in a night is 7 or 8....but after 5 they always start looking all stoopid...i lose interest after 3 or 4...but 38 in a 24 hour period is just ridiculous...everyone that isnt worried about blowing the spot..is not a real dedicated freight painter...they are just stoopid and being a CARHOG...thats not me nigga i am a BALLHOG...SFR football team ruuuules!!!!

most frieghts

id say id hit around 3 a night because if ur thinking of hitting more then theres gonna be none left for the others lol so id think big and large and do maybe 3 side panels of 2 freights and then save the rest for someone else or the nex night peace vareOner...tbf...cwf

Re: most frieghts

Originally posted by vare_one

id say id hit around 3 a night because if ur thinking of hitting more then theres gonna be none left for the others lol so id think big and large and do maybe 3 side panels of 2 freights and then save the rest for someone else or the nex night peace vareOner...tbf...cwf

wtf you cant hit a freight,you cant even do 3D.

most ive done in one night is 26. a lay up all in a row. outlines in one night would be 120 . we had a spot to hot and active for fills to many moving lines and workers so we would just do outlines.i always wanted to see how much i could do in one night til sun up.never tried when i am going all night its on peices or a whole car. never done the sun up to sun down all straight letters. i usually do one or 2 peices then like 10 straight letters usually around 12 a night.. i talked to much but fuck it

Originally posted by porque

...i find when i try to do too many they start to feel stale or just get sloppy...i'd rather consistently turn out quality shit i'm happy with and do a hundred or so less than Mr. Number Counter...

same with me, quality over quantity. but some nights i might be hurting on paint maybe like 4 half full cans, forget the yard i'll just smash the streets up

• 2 weeks later...

i'll do one nice straight letter (usually a 2-color fill, outline, 3d, inline, shell, blings, clouds, fades, etc etc) and about 2 or 3 simple straight letters (single color fill, outline, 3d, shell). i don't like to hang around to much in one place and there's only a couple yards around me so i try not to kill it all in one night

Archived