Gambling Superthread

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I play on partypoker.com, but not for real money

I just play online so it will give me some more practice for my weekly poker matches at my boys house

gamblings addictive.....almost as bad as crack :shook:

Originally posted by Pfffffffffft+Mar 29 2006, 02:35 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Pfffffffffft - Mar 29 2006, 02:35 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Poop Man Bob@Mar 29 2006, 08:41 AM

I play on Full Tilt Poker under the same name.

how is full tilt?

[/b]

I love it. It's the only site I play on. I play pretty low stakes games ($5.50 sit and go's or .10/.25 cash tables), and there are always people playing. They're usually running some sort of special, so if you're looking to gamble with real money, I suggest going there. www.fulltiltpoker.com

Originally posted by Weapon X@Mar 29 2006, 03:13 PM

My buddy makes a lot of money online poker, but I like to stick to the real tables. Which I've been unsticking myself from lately.

i have a buddy like that. this is the same guy who went to vegas and paid for his entire trip by entering a poker tourny while he was there....

my personality too addictive and money hungry to ever sit down and try to get into online poker.....

ill stick to weenie gambles like shifting my IRA into an "aggressive" mutual fund.

I played on pOkerstars came up a couple of hundos, I stick to charity tourneys tho, i've came 3rd 3 times and always lose with the best hand getting rivered out!!!

FUkin luck!

like Phil Helmuth says, "If there weren't any luck involved I'd win every game!"

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Mar 29 2006, 03:07 PM

I can't seem to successfully get money onto Full Tilt.

I signed up for every type of thing like PayPal that they have listed and none would work.

I only have a debit card and not a CC so that option is out.

Odd. I use Neteller, and I've never had any problems.

try epassporte.. but if your not gonna use your bank account then .. firepay and all are out.

<-- fulltilt, pokerroom, holdempoker, pokerstars

woolsweaters

i do prefer full tilt though. usually stick to razz or stud games there.

nothing beats a B&M or club though.

When online gambling first started, online gambling sites didnt realize all the loopholes there were, so this kid I know basically got a $20,000 max credit card with an ill flyer miles deal, would put down 20gs on chips, cash in and pay back his credit card. He is still flying for free to this day. Now that the sites and credit cards realized this problem you cant do it as easily.

Damnit. Id be on that shit foreal if it still worked.

• 6 years later...

Archived