Gambling Superthread

Milton

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_Tesseract

Glicks, thats a slow shutter, the smallest maglite available and a flash burst.

on the other hand, thats my last cig for the day..goodnight earth

I have found through out my life that whenever something seems like it's better for you, it probably is. But if what you are doing now is making you happy then I suggest not changing. You only have one life to live, although what ever is happening now may not be right for you in the future, who is to say the future matters?

I Don't know how to properly explain this The Shape. Basically... life is short, do whatever you can to have fun now, screw what people say about later. Later is when you worry about later. Now is what is important. I feel like I'm talking in circles and not getting my point across.. while sounding like someone that is going to end up a hobo. Hopefully you understand. If not, I'm sorry, I'm terrible at putting my thoughts on paper.

Keep your head up, I don't know if anything I said pertains to your situation at all... but I hope it helps.. if not now, later.

Originally posted by j

the former contents of my stomache are now in a trash can. just thought I'd SHARE THAT THOUGHT

at least you got the trash can, i hit the windowsill pretty hard last night..

*Page 2 Flex.

Guest imported_Europe

Making a Channel Zero thread when youre out of your head and emotionally torn is one of the best things in life. Saying some random lines that describes everything about you at this very moment, yet it doesnt make sense is awesome. This time of year is for me the hardest to get through, summer is over, school is in and all the new thoughts and inputs steadily drives me crazy. Life, women, alcohol, smoke...

Dope thread, dope flick Tesser.

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by Europe

Life, women, alcohol, smoke...

I'm saying...

surprisingly enough, sleep didnt help...i already had three beers and its not even noon, cant eat..feeling great.

• 1 year later...

i knew this guy that used to make a TON of money gambling on-line but betting on soccer games...he knew the stats on all the members of all the soccer teams....he made about $4,000 on one fuckin game!!....but i hate soccer so who cares...im all about pai gow poker though...

I had a breif stint with online poker before the whole drug addiction thing swept over... but I pretty much broke even and quit.. at one point I was up like 1,300$ (yay) but I got wild and doubled up.. lost it.. got some back.. I think my account ended with like 5$ and I jumped out.. no thanks...

Archived