Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SaracasticH

12ozprophet vs PureGraffiti.

completely retarded.

whoever that is needs to stop, now. if i can find out who it is, you will be condemned from 12oz.

grow up.

seeks/you can say 'fuck', but they censor '12oz'??????

that's cause it is.

atleast we have the sense here to ruthlessly make fun of anyone who takes this too seriously.

they all seem to thrive on their own ignorance and lack of experience.

99% of the comments on PG are retarded, but I swear those kids have eyes on the back of their heads. They're ON POINT with the flicks. They'll post flicks sometimes the day after it was painted. They have posted a lot of my shit, and they have shown me love, so I can't complain....

This arguement is tired. They do their thing, we do ours. Regardless, we all play the same sport, so what's the beef?

Quit this petty shit and move on with it.

sugar, you're a mod there?

what's the deal with that site? who runs it? are there even actual writers associated with it?

yea i'm a mod on it, so is defy.

there are a good number of writers associate with it, but they rarely ever converse due to the ten million useless threads kids make on there everday.

this girl seza and her boyfriend run it..

her name is joliea. on the site and her boyfriend is dr. evil.. they run the pg store also..

it's gets to be a little fuckin ridiculous when kids from pg come on 12oz starting shit, and when kids from 12oz register on pg and start shit..

i know how the mods feel when they hafta sit here and sift through pages and pages of shit everday.

anyone from 12oz that goes over there pulling that shit, please feel free to pass along their IP, so we can ban them from here as well.

anyone who's going to be dumb enough to think thats cool, is too dumb to post here.

does this 'seza' girl and her man actually put in work? not that i particularly care, it's just interesting to see who is making (or atleast attempting) money off graff.

Originally posted by Crimsøn

This is gaytarded

and why hasn't this been deleted seekraven?

deleted? come on now.. this is 12oz.. they are shooting for as many threads as possible... this will just fade out into the numerous pages of garbage.. deleted?. yeah right

it hasent been deleted because me and sugar are talking.

now please go play with your fire truck till the grown folks are finished.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Telo

deleted? come on now.. this is 12oz.. they are shooting for as many threads as possible... this will just fade out into the numerous pages of garbage.. deleted?. yeah right

Coming from a user that posts truckloads of garbage, smileys, first's etc.

In case you hadnt noticed, some mods actually clean up this place and we do delete plenty of threads, we are NOT shooting for anything...

Oh shit.. that reminds me.. On a different note, i was at a garage sale last spring and found a toy fire truck in a box. it was die cast and was one of the old model ones..i liked the design of it so i bought it for a pocket scorching 3 dollars. long story short, i took it to a toy store and it was valued at like 170$.. score

Originally posted by seeking

now please go play with your fire truck till the grown folks are finished.

:lol:

goddamn you're lame sometimes seeking..

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Crimsøn

:lol:

goddamn you're lame sometimes seeking..

When he isnt lame he is busy changing types and fonts, so your username changes, søn... Now go read the rules of 12oz again and go away.

Originally posted by Europe

Coming from a user that posts truckloads of garbage, smileys, first's etc.

In case you hadnt noticed, some mods actually clean up this place and we do delete plenty of threads, we are NOT shooting for anything...

well sorry.. i do post a lot of firsts but very minimal smilies. and maybe a total of one thread a month... but it seems as though all the garbage threads just fade.. no one deletes.. like for instance i think you could just delete a solid 50 pages of threads without thinking twice.

Originally posted by Europe

When he isnt lame he is busy changing types and fonts, so your username changes, søn...

HAHAHAHAHA.

seeking/europe: 1, 2, fuck you.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this