12ozprophet vs PureGraffiti.

SaracasticH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12oz is the child-prodigy of message boards.

It's talented, refined, classy, smart, witty, laid

back, on point, goofy, stupid, absurd, aged,

evolved, genetially engineered, bovine growth

hormone stricken, 6'5", tri-athlete, beta, all

consuming center of the internet. I've been

on a shit-ton of different message boards on

and off since I found the internet and never

stuck around any... I've said it pretty simple

before.. people here act like adults. Off-the-wall

smartass adults.. but adults.

Fuck that other forum.. I can already imagine

the avatars and image signatures... pg seems

like all limp-wrists and parkinson's disease.

from PG

i dissagree with the whole imateing 12 oz thing..... and its not as bad you you guys make it out to be..... it almost sounds like the spoiled rich kids talking about the hood.... i have to say...i like your site its cool... its alittle hard for me to post pics cause you dont have the browse butten.. but hey.....im in here for light conversation.........but im sure you have your share of idiots....like the butt face that went to our site to start shit with us in the firstplace...thats the only reason i decided to look at what makes you so great.........its not like we know the people who sign up to our sites....we cant constantly filter dick faces like acid bath from pg..........................im sorry you guys havent had a pleasent experience at pg but so fucking what...... its the net..... but belive me i do wish you felt diffrent about it.......cause you make it out to seem that anyone from pg is some asshole with no talent who has never picked up a can.......thats not the case.......i do think they need some newer mods...not saying to get rid of old ones..... just some new ones....

:lick: < i like this smile..... makes me smile....

i have to say that the only reasons i like pure graffiti is....

1....i have met some really nice people with talent..like geez

2....it easy to post pics there......

3....it feels like home to me.... its the first place i ever saw graff related on the net.....sept art crimes.....

reasons i dislike it.....

1......way to many toys......

2....to many assholes......

3.....its slow.....

4.....the fucking mods ignore us......they are like big brother nowadays...they dont talk to us they just erase or posts......

5....i feel like its going to die soon....

12 0z.... i have to say you are more pro. about this...i just wish i could post here or id be sold....

i will always have a place in my heart for pg....i just wish it was fun like it used to be....

Re: from PG

Originally posted by mido

we cant constantly filter dick faces like acid bath from pg..........................im sorry you guys havent had a pleasent experience at pg but so fucking what...... its the net..... but belive me i do wish you felt diffrent about it.......cause you make it out to seem that anyone from pg is some asshole with no talent who has never picked up a can.......thats not the case.......i do think they need some newer mods...not saying to get rid of old ones..... just some new ones....

what was that link..i cant get it to work is pure graffiti shut down because of one poster??? if so thats pretty stupid.i havent been able to get their forum to come up all day..:D

Originally posted by mido

i have to say that the only reasons i like pure graffiti is....

1....i have met some really nice people with talent..like geez

2....it easy to post pics there......

3....it feels like home to me.... its the first place i ever saw graff related on the net.....sept art crimes.....

reasons i dislike it.....

1......way to many toys......

2....to many assholes......

3.....its slow.....

4.....the fucking mods ignore us......they are like big brother nowadays...they dont talk to us they just erase or posts......

5....i feel like its going to die soon....

12 0z.... i have to say you are more pro. about this...i just wish i could post here or id be sold....

i will always have a place in my heart for pg....i just wish it was fun like it used to be....

See. Your posting style is wack. No execution,

no style, no gimmick. You kids need to get

with it. Jesus Christ. I'm mohammad, can the

mountain move me?

Archived