12oz Car Show & Systems...

king kong

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was thinking of getting an accord or civic (just something reliable with 4 doors..and good milegae)...i wanted a preowned.. but i havent decided on what year...i dont like the brand new ones though..any ideas??

Civics = blech for ALL years.

Accords were the best in the years 97-99 and I liked the 2001-2002 models.

Other than that, blech.

If you're looking for a nice four door with good mileage and safety for the little homie, Toyota Camrys are such nice cars. A relative of mine just picked one up, theyre not too expensive and very nicely made.

Too bad they're also the most frequently stolen cars in america.

PS: Seeks, where the fuck are my pics of the newly done upgrades on the whip?

Originally posted by Glik0

Civics = blech for ALL years.

Accords were the best in the years 97-99 and I liked the 2001-2002 models.

Other than that, blech.

If you're looking for a nice four door with good mileage and safety for the little homie, Toyota Camrys are such nice cars. A relative of mine just picked one up, theyre not too expensive and very nicely made.

Too bad they're also the most frequently stolen cars in america.

PS: Seeks, where the fuck are my pics of the newly done upgrades on the whip?

the man knows what is up they are VERY reliable cars i blew the neige out on mine but besides that (cause it ran out of oil) we've had it since 94 and haven't had any kinda of mechanical problems besides the on that i caused

the problem with stuff like that, is that it's really funny to fuck something up that badly, but you still look like a complete jack ass while you're driving around.

if i was you, i'd turn the accord into a ralley racer.

i dont really know what that entails exactly, but i know it means driving through the woods and jumping stuff.

so basically, i would drive through the woods and jump stuff with it.

just my .02 (which, after you factor in the crew exchange rate is really like $4.87 'member' cents)

naw man, you don't want a swamp, that'll eat the thing.

do you know anybody that works on cars?

tell them you have an accord you wanna do something retarded with. if they have their own torch and welder, you'll be in business. cut out the wheel wells, put huge tires on it, then run it like a quad in the dessert. there is no end to amusing shit that you can do....far more amusing than just making some silly rave/clown car that you'll be embaressed to sit in as soon as your done with it.

or i mean, maybe it's just me. it's your car, do as you please.

Originally posted by seeking

do you know anybody that works on cars?

no, i don't. but he turned his automatic MX-6 into a manual if that counts. he has some welding thing, but i don't think it can raise the car a tad for bigger tires with its welding abilities. i miznake no siznense. we'll see though... :)

of course you like hondas....you're asian from the southwest!

really though. go with something else. you'rea mom, not a street racer.

;)

haha.. you forgot hispanic also... geez seek..

i'm not trying to be a street racer..i used to have a car that was worth racing, eh..i'mma wait until he's at least 5 before i get another sports car..haha... but nah i just want something reliable.. i liked lancers but my friend has one..and that thing is falling apart..

of coruse you liked lancers, ricer!

lemme guess, you want a pink S2000 too, huh?!

THE FAST AND THE FATHERLESS.

haha. just kidding, you know you're the homie. ;)

civics are reliable i suppose. where you been at lately? no aim?

Originally posted by johnny

2006 mk5 GTI w/ gt28rs or gt30r turbo - 2 ltr enginge - gt28rs or gt30r turbo - all wheel drive

eat shit motherfuckers

Those cars are fucking bad, and that cookie monster with the turbo is quite entertaining as well.

of coruse you liked lancers, ricer!

lemme guess, you want a pink S2000 too, huh?!

THE FAST AND THE FATHERLESS.

haha. just kidding, you know you're the homie. ;)

civics are reliable i suppose. where you been at lately? no aim?

if i was a more sensitive kinda gal..that statement would have made me cry..good thing i'm not though..haha asshole..

nooooo.. well i hate american cars.. and cant afford the european ones.. so shutup..and NO i dont want a fucking s2000..or a pink ride either...

:tongue:

no aim these days.. boo

$25,000 Video Editing System In A $35,000 Lexus

http://a1112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/2002091464/www.wired.com/news/images/full/2407_f.jpg'>

Michael Oh's $35,000 Lexus has a $25,000 video-editing system packed into the trunk. With dual screens and terabytes of storage, the system is equivalent to a roving news van and can run off the car's battery.

http://a1112.g.akamai.net/7/1112/492/2002091464/www.wired.com/news/images/full/2413_f.jpg'>

Archived