12oz Car Show & Systems...

king kong

Originally posted by El Mamerro@Jul 13 2005, 04:38 PM

That new Camaro concept? Sorry to say I'm kinda feeling it.

Mamerro...don't you think they're selling it a bit short, though? It just seems to me that there are so many better designs possible for it. When I look at it...I see the first idea out of the designers head. It has soooo much more potential.

Mero...

civic....nope

jetta....nope

neon...hell no.

Butter man...nice. RATT rules.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by SteveAustin@Jul 13 2005, 04:59 PM

G35s.

Love the looks...but talk about a car without any sack. jesus. and what the fuck is up with not offering awd in the coupe?

on the audio tip...I think I'm gonna pick up an Infinity Basslink sub and switch my speakers out to MB quarts.

G35X is the ill na na steve. awd and pushes out 300 ponies.

(thats intelligent all wheel too, it electronically distributes power to the wheels that need the most turning power ... thats hot)

EDIT: glik0, lexus is toyota big guy.

Originally posted by JohnnyHorton@Jul 14 2005, 10:54 AM

G35X is the ill na na steve. awd and pushes out 300 ponies.

I don't really like the sedans...the coupes, however, are the jump off. The numbers I saw on it were 280 hp. If I remember correctly...its kinda heavy as well.

nice link swif...good to see you're babying that car. :haha:

STi WRX still holds the pole position as far as cars go...but I'm gonna get a bike first. cheapest way to go fast.

Originally posted by swif1+Jul 15 2005, 01:46 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Jul 15 2005, 01:46 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-azert@Jul 11 2005, 08:43 PM

Sexiest car ever made..

mitsubishi_lancerevo6_1024x768_2.jpg

You're fucking wrong.

_aston%20martain%20db9.jpg

The Aston Martin DB9 will fucking crush you. No FAQ required.

[/b]

I'll agree that all rally cars are sexy, but fuck an aston martin. I hate expensive ass cars. Buy me a $5,000 car and give me the rest of the money you saved and I can make that faster and nicer than a stock aston martin.

Originally posted by azert@Jul 15 2005, 12:02 AM

I'll agree that all rally cars are sexy, but fuck an aston martin. I hate expensive ass cars. Buy me a $5,000 car and give me the rest of the money you saved and I can make that faster and nicer than a stock aston martin.

BOOOOOO That's the only expensive car that I'd get if I was a quintillionaire. :D

The Subaru B9 Tribeca is the fucking shit. I want my parents to get that sooo bad. The interior is amazing.

A fast $5000 civic may crush a lot of high end cars...but its still a civic. And while I appreciate that quality....I wouldn't turn down an Aston Martin or any other expensive car. Personally...I'd love to have a vintage Ferrari.

Those tweels are a trip. Not entirely sure how I feel about them. Almost makes the car look like its floating on air.

I'm not saying I don't respect the amount of work and thought that was put into high priced sports cars, but even if I did have the money I would never buy one simply because you buy it and keep it the way it is, without doing any work to it yourself. I'd rather see a cheaper car whose owner has took the time to work on it and make it nicer, than a rich old guy who bought his couple grand car and has done nothing to it because he really can't.

Originally posted by azert@Jul 15 2005, 12:13 AM

I've never heard of that Subaru. The new WRX's aren't that great though. Every company seems to have insanely ugly grills nowadays. Last years are nice as hell.

The only time the new front-end looks very attractive:

6nqvrd.jpg

JGTC SON WHAT

The WRC STi looks horrible

http://www.subaru-msm.com/feature/issues/050701/msm.wmv

The B9 Tribeca:

90270.jpg

The exterior isn't that bad but the interior is gorgeous!

Originally posted by swif1+Jul 16 2005, 03:52 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (swif1 - Jul 16 2005, 03:52 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-azert@Jul 15 2005, 12:13 AM

I've never heard of that Subaru. The new WRX's aren't that great though. Every company seems to have insanely ugly grills nowadays. Last years are nice as hell.

The only time the new front-end looks very attractive:

6nqvrd.jpg

JGTC SON WHAT

[/b]

Holy shit that is just amazing.

The wrc don't even look like rally cars from the front. at least they haven't changed the rear end. thanks for the video though.

got this....

golf_gti_frontquarter.jpg

wish i had this

r32_gal11.jpg

Specs:

Submodels: Base

Bodystyles: 2-Dr Hatchback

Drivetrains: All Wheel Drive

Transmissions: 6 Speed Manual

Engines: 3.2L V6

- 3,189 cc 3.2 liters V 6 front engine with 84 mm bore, 95.9 mm stroke, 11.3 compression ratio, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder

- Premium unleaded fuel

- Fuel economy EPA highway (mpg): 26 and EPA city (mpg): 19

- Multi-point injection fuel system

- 16.4 gallon main premium unleaded fuel tank

- Power: 177 kW , 240 HP SAE @ 6,250 rpm; 236 ft lb , 320 Nm @ 2,800 rpm

rally cars will always and forever be sexier than any other sports car

rally = sport

sport = sport

rally = attention to driving

sport = mid-life crisis

rally = knowledge of driving

sport = i just made a gazillion dollars on the newest tech stock so i bought a lambo

:yuck:

Archived