the Quitting Smoking thread

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by test pattern

alright, guys. i'm not out of the race yet. i've been on this self-improvement kick lately. I'm going to start running every morning around 4 am or so with a buddy. i'm going to run my ass off until i feel like i'm gonna pass out. i'll continue to work out to that point until i either have to quit cigarettes to continue or can maintain both.

i'll get to the point where i can smoke while i run, then i'll run for president.

27 cents? jesus fucking christ, where do you live?

Originally posted by When

how can you buy such shitty smokes?

i buy parliaments on the reg......which is philip morris owned.. however, i prefer PM's stuff over brands like camel........ but i do jump for the chance to get mild seven whenever im at a local japanese market

Originally posted by ClueTwo

Please don't tell me you smoke American Spirits or some shit like that?

oh but i do, i do (full flavors*light blue*)

unrelated side note:

the only good smoke marlboro has EVER come out with

is the marlboro special reds

they were out for the 2002 holiday season

they came in a black pack with red emblem

wish i could find a pack somewhere

they were pretty good

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I had forgotten that When does smoke the "good" squares. If you choose to smoke, consider trying American Spirit brand.... god damn how you like a nonsmoker sellin you on some cigarettes.

preach it brother.

• 1 month later...

hey man i feel ya i was always trying to quit , then after id been sayign i was gonna quit for about 5 years (lol thats also how long i smoked) i finally made it 2 days without a cig whihc was big for me and i was gonna collapse but i bought the patch instead and it took a good month on that shit to finally be free of nicotine but it was worth it and if you figure out the nicotine in the patches theyre not more expensive then if youre smoking lights.. i dont know i enjoyed smoking but there was too many reasons to quit goodluck if you decide to take the plunge

the only good smoke marlboro has EVER come out with

those special reds definitly were the shit.. felt like i was smoking 9 cigs at once it was killer.. ahh man best cigs ever whaat smoke like 5 before class..

before i quit that is.. smoked for years had to give it up - the best technique i employed was just.. to stop buying packs - after awhile your friends get sick of u bummin their shit and wont give u any freebies

Archived