the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

wahhhhhhhhh wahhhhhh,call the waaaambulance,you kids in this thread are lame,scared,i would rangle you like a fuckin alligator if i now where your at,i would set up a trap at a hanballcourt with a custom cope 2 hanger and snag you and shoot you in the soft spot on your head,plus your mom said you not alound on 12ounce until you finish your summer school homework,did you finish?sto whineing and draw something pretty,dont make me fuck you up because my fists are lethal weapons,stay playing with crayons because your wack,..take a few minutes,think of a comeback and type away because i wont be reading it,14 year olds be ruining this game,makes me wanna join vandal squad just to keep the world from seeing your graff but you doing the rite thing,stick with paper and crayons kid but watch out for paper cuts,them shits hurt

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.