the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

can really pastels??? u use pastels dude....lol thats straihgt gay first offfff second off after ya letters being orriginal....u do the same fucking piece everytime with that same gay fucking coloring technique...u can not fuck me when it comes to doing a nice two pager in a book...homie it is what it is....now keep my name out of ya mouth u fake ass computer graff writer !!

scroll...back i havent shit about shit in the last two months...this dude came out his face out of the clear blue talking ish and im the bad guy for saying something thats obvious about his style....come on...homie i aint trynna hear shit...like i said ten times over just post and shut up ...im hear to rep my team...and thats that ..and just like the walls i dont care if u dont like seeing me... im there regardlesssss suckassssssssssssssssssssss

yo pesk no diss but can you paint as well as you can color? flicks?

goes thats stupidly dope bro, fresh ass black and white letters. i was kinda hoping for more for it lol, but it blows all of my shit outa the water so im not complainin! haha

alts man you kill every time and i love you have your own original style and characters

scroll...back i havent shit about shit in the last two months...

dont make me search through your posts and put you on blast about what a truly absurd lie this statement is.

homie i aint trynna hear shit...like i said ten times over just post and shut up

take your own advice, brah.

you spew shittalk constantly.

...im hear to rep my team...and thats that

youre "hear" to get dickrode, then when someone says something about your letters you get pissy like a little baby.

nice try.

furthermore, hatin on dude in a sketch thread for using a certain art supply is mad gay.

ironic that this is coming from some grown ass man who strategically places shitty mexican weed beside his sketches to seem more street level.

yea, i put you on blast yet again.

ps. still waiting for you to burn me with some handstyles like you said you would.

your tag is ass son, and drawing drips on your handstyles is even gayer than using pastels.

herb ass wigger.

• Like 3