the NEW sketch thread

Overtime

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The fuck's wrong with T all of a sudden?

Btw React that next to last joint you did had a fresh R though..

yomammasaho I ain't a jukebox =[ You fishing for an exchange?

edit: here's one anyway =]

Billede0251.jpg

lol, nah homie, just wanted to see your take on the same letters just rearranged to

make a new word and, thus, a new composition. looks good.

and i take back my disparaging (sp?) remarks about T. F is a pain in the ass tho. so is V.

pretty much any letter that winds up lookin like a different letter or an addition if you do it wrong.

this probably shouldn't go here but fuck it. this is the style i've been fucking with more or less. it hasn't changed much over the years, i just don't add all the little doodads like i used to.

decided to do something a bit more stylized than just straights for once. everything after the M was an after thought.

001-4.jpg

:p

my shit's nowhere near where i'd like it to be either. i struggle with fills and composition. opher this is the collab i mailed for you to finish 2 plus weeks ago. if you haven't gotten it yet thank those canada post twats for their strike.

aaaaa-1.jpg

BE.E i got your package today.. although it was a mission to snatch it out of the post office hands for some reason.. anyways.. i wanted to talk to you about it... pleas pm me when you see this.

back to the subject at hand.... my favorite letters are O,P,H,E,R,S,B,L, but i fuckin hattte doing I,H,T,Y... they are so anoying to me for some reason... the rest are just regular w/e letters..

im sending this piece to satire for his book...

[ATTACH]162920.vB[/ATTACH]

196079293_opherxsatirecollab.jpg.c95be120ffd2aebb478496b7f3e6c8dd.jpg